Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EliteFitness.com Secure, Encrypted, Web-Based Email Now works with MAC.

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
It's a fact: Big Brother is watching your every move on the Web. So are the Feds, your Boss, and advertising agencies nationwide. And they are not only watching, but they are remembering everything you do. Whether you are aware of it or not, chances are that the Feds, your ISP, and many web sites you visit know lots about you.

Elite Fitness has partnered with Hush communications, creators of hushmail.com, to offer our subscribers free 2,048 bit end-to-end encryption -- the strongest available. And the mail servers are located overseas making them impervious to subpoena. The email system is very similar to hotmail, Yahoo mail, or hushmail except you get a cool email address like [email protected]. So if you go by BigRickRock on the elitefitness.com discussion boards, now your email address can be [email protected] or anything else that you choose!

Get your Free EliteFitness.com email account here!

Or, if you have a MAC, read more here.

post up if you use a MAC.. i don't.

George Spellwin said:
It's a fact: Big Brother is watching your every move on the Web. So are the Feds

Well of course they are, we have people on EF who work for Federal Gov't, and have access to our IP's.

I had an EF account, but it was locked out because I didn't log in for a couple weeks -- would I ask HUSH communications to re-activate my account?

Re: Re: EliteFitness.com Secure, Encrypted, Web-Based Email Now works with MAC.

Deus Ex Machina said:

Well of course they are, we have people on EF who work for Federal Gov't, and have access to our IP's.

I had an EF account, but it was locked out because I didn't log in for a couple weeks -- would I ask HUSH communications to re-activate my account?

No one at Elite works for the Federal Government. Don't start that BS again.

If your account is disabled for inactivity, you can upgrade it to get it back.

You'll also get:

More Storage: 45 megs instead of 2 megs! (Perfect for price lists or photos better kept off your harddrive)
No Banner Ads and No Pop-up ads!
No deactivation of dormant accounts!
Send and receive large attachments!
Premium Tech Support!
The Secure Instant Messenger!

You'll even get a coupon to purchase Spycop, the ultimate spyware protection software, at a price of $29.97, the program normally retails for $69.95.

And of course, you can always sign up for a new free account with a different name.

Re: Re: Re: EliteFitness.com Secure, Encrypted, Web-Based Email Now works with MAC.

George Spellwin said:

No one at Elite works for the Federal Government. Don't start that BS again.

Sorry. I meant 'moderates the board' and works for the Canadian fed gov't.

Thanks for the information about the account, if I go back to Plat, will I get my e-mail account back?

Re: Re: Re: Re: EliteFitness.com Secure, Encrypted, Web-Based Email Now works with MAC.

Deus Ex Machina said:

Sorry. I meant 'moderates the board' and works for the Canadian fed gov't.

Thanks for the information about the account, if I go back to Plat, will I get my e-mail account back?

No prob. Plat is different than upgraded email.

Upgraded email is a small yearly charge. You do not have to be Platinum to have upgraded email. (Although I hope you will go Platinum;))

Here's the link to upgrade your email.

Put in the username of your deactivated email address and you will get it back along with all your old email.

Top Bottom