Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness - NYC Get Together

coverguy

What's up guys and (most definitely) gals?!?

Wanted to find out if there would be any interest in an NYC area Elite Fitness Member event.

I wasn't planning on anything big, or at least not initially, but we can leave it open to suggestion.

Possible ideas were maybe meeting up at a bar or club one night :beer: or even at a show. (I know there is a bodybuilding & fitness show Aug. 6/7 in Manhattan.)

Anyways, if nobody is down than that is cool too. I just thought I'd throw it out there!

I'm in.

Make sure Jack Angel, Biles Stew and GL how upo as well. They each have beatings coming to them

Damn I`m gonna be with Lestat in Cali that day.

We`re picking up chicks.

Dude, show up.

Seriously, it's not like you are someone important:)

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Since it is home to EF Headquarters it should be the Mother of all Meetups.

Dude, you in the area?

I have season tickets to just about everything. If you are, we have to hit a game some time. Don't have knicks tick's, but occasionally get a few seats in the box. Though why anyone would want to see them play...:)

The date is completely up in the air. The show was just an idea, but we can arrange this for whenever is most convenient.

The problem is cover that so many of these guys talk so muc shit, it's impossible to get them to show up anywhere

Top Bottom