Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fitness????? Fuck that this place should be called Elite Menopause.

tonyroma

There ain't one daim chick on here that is my age, can we have a catholic school girl sub forum?

At me and JH1's request

Reactions: jh1
I kind of like the demographic... There is even a prego now and then...

But it would be better if more of them would make less with the talky talky and more with the naked pics...

LOL

lol.....

i keep tellin you guys....most young chicks ain't into fitness...not until they get older and fat and their husbands leave do they end up here....looking to get in shape and then show off their newly unfatted bodies...seeking that attention they had when they were young and could eat anything, and still be hot.

right now they are all busy on myspace, and texting 800 different guys at once

jerkbox said:
lol.....

i keep tellin you guys....most young chicks ain't into fitness...not until they get older and fat and their husbands leave do they end up here....looking to get in shape and then show off their newly unfatted bodies...seeking that attention they had when they were young and could eat anything, and still be hot.

right now they are all busy on myspace, and texting 800 different guys at once

Bro you'd be suprised how many girls workout at my schools rec center. The place is flooded with spandex pants and tank tops. Honestly the girls up here really try to keep themselves in good shape, I should start advertising EF signs everywhere

tonyroma said:
Bro you'd be suprised how many girls workout at my schools rec center. The place is flooded with spandex pants and tank tops. Honestly the girls up here really try to keep themselves in good shape, I should start advertising EF signs everywhere

Http://www.mapquest.com

Directions please..

Top Bottom