Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ELITE FITNESS! I want to hear your secrets!

Freak Show

Does anyone wanna share where they got their handles for this board from? I, for one, would like to know.

Here's mine. Not that interesting but fuck it.
At college, there used to be this huge friggin guy there every day. Looked like a football player, but the most muscular guy I'd ever seen. His arms were about 21 inches if I had to hazard a guess. and like I said just shredded. He was a loud focker when he lifted. Whenever he would be ready to throw up some serious iron, he'd scream out "FREAK SHOW GOIN ON OVER HERE!" Everyone would stop and watch. Now I can't hold a candle to this guy, but I kinda adopted FREAK SHOW as my mantra in the gym. Any time I need to get psyched up or psyche up my partner, I'll yell it out.

Let's hear some, people!

when i first came to this site i was sub 140lbs and ridiculously skinny....it seemed appropriate

Satanic Goatslayer said:

I'll bite.

You enjoy being tied up in velvet restraints and engaging in deviant sexual practices.

The extra T was a typo.

Well, you got part of that right...

It's more skin and attitude related.

I usually go by theclerk - or natas, both of which I couldn't sign on as.

I just plugged in natasan quickly, thinking it meant nothing. Well, I find it's German (looking on Google). Loosely translated it's a brand of birth fodder that eases constipation.

Bad luck I guess.

Velvett is a nickname you had been bestowed with by a college professor, the details of why are long since buried but like the fabric you have many textures, unexpected patterns, and you reflect when you are crushed. Inside as it appears, has multi-leveled meanings from the intellectual to the physical.

That was too easy.
:D

Top Bottom