Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Egg donor

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
What do you think of the young women (18-22yo) who sell their egg for money ($5,000 to $20,000)?

No worse than a guy who sells his sperm. Frankly, harvesting eggs isn't the most pleasant of processes for the donor and it's not without risks, it's NOT like spending 10 minutes in a quiet room with a video and a cup.

I'm a greedy ass bitch but I'd have to think long and hard before going through the process, even if I was 20 years younger. A month of having your hormones seriously screwed with then being knocked out and having your ovaries vacuumed. I'd have to be awful desperate.

I heard it's a very painful process......not easy money, fer shure....

They advertise for that in the college paper around here. I have a few female friends who have thought about it, but reconsidered once they found out about the hormones they would have to take (similiar to test sides, hair growth, etc...)

They jack the ladies up on hormones to get them to produce more eggs at once. Sounds pretty disturbing to me anyway....

They offer $10,000 here.

Top Bottom