Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ef's Karma System

First TOTW does not pay out. I mean what the fuck?
I dunno why we even do it, if it doesn't work.
It's bad for morale... I love it here, this is my home, but fuck man... please get this fixed.
This is an impeccable site, a wonderful Ehome, and people who are qualified, caring, and warm.
However, please get this fixed.

there should be a prize for whoever has the most profile page views

you and smurfy would win with the profile page sekz you dirty bastards :p

i'd view your page 15 times a day if you'd view mine 15 times a day....just sayin :p :confused:

Okay I just gotta Karma Message from one who would know, saying that I"m off point and that this is something my nagging does no good.
He's right.
However, I think when it is fixed and understand alot more going on then this, that
it should pay out 100 Large for the winner.
Also there should be a Poster of the Month who takes home 300,000.
Poster of the year, should be like 500,000 and should be declared in December.

POY... would be huge. Like an MVP... of Posters.
I mean that would be a title that gets competition, peeps sweating bullets over this and morale, and participation...should be blown up.
More Drama, More Participation, More Communal Feeling, the postiives of competition, the negatives of competition... which could be kept in check... for the most part.

Okay, I'm being pushy... but still think its a good idea.

It would be huge. If participation and feeling is what Spellwin, BRR, and Administration,, as well as the communal members want... then
this should be in place.

I like Iggy's ideas, I am pretty new but intrigued with Karma and would like to be able to earn more, no all of us can whip up a CC and buy Karma, so would be cool to get some in other ways, not easy but contest, raffles, good posters, etc

I LOVE the idea of having more stuff to changer Karma for like EF Tshirts, mugs, general apparel, limited plat, etc

nice. thanks for the input guys.
i just wanted to hear what you think and all of your ideas.

I have never bothered with it much other than giving to a post that warranted it but iggy has some good ideas.

Top Bottom