Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ef's Karma System

Buff Guy kills me LOL! I mentioned this and I believe the best reply I have gotten was what Samoth said. LOL at myself I believe he was the one who actually said it. But, in a different view, does everything have to be about money? Karma doesn't cost a dime. So why does it have to be profitable if we already pass it everywhere (used to anyway).

Ya someone with alot of K should start one..

*clicks 'karma' button*

*types new fucking message every time because autocomplete no longer works*

*clicks 'enter'*

*stupid fucking popup comes up (What, EF can't pay Logician's salary any more?)*

*clicks 'enter'*

*another stupid fucking popup about how request cannot be granted due to missing security token*

*clicks 'enter'*

*says 'fuck it'*

*goes somewhere else where things actually work*

:cow:

*clicks 'karma' button*

*types new fucking message every time because autocomplete no longer works*

*clicks 'enter'*

*stupid fucking popup comes up (What, EF can't pay Logician's salary any more?)*

*clicks 'enter'*

*another stupid fucking popup about how request cannot be granted due to missing security token*

*clicks 'enter'*

*says 'fuck it'*

*goes somewhere else where things actually work*

Your right.. I get that security token thing all the time. What is that? I miss the autocomplete..

The site needs more money to pay logician ,,so buy more Karma..

Your right.. I get that security token thing all the time. What is that? I miss the autocomplete..

Not sure if it's something limited to Vista or not. There are places in IE to fuck with security tokens and stuff (under 'options', I think), but I don't know anything about them, nor do I really care.

(Yet another example of "Goes to show you how much Digger did for this place... and how much so many others don't...")

the bookie section is really fun..

and the idea of a lottery sounds like a lot of fun..

100 karma to win 10,000 karma... given away 1 per day...

hows that..

Top Bottom