Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Members Protect your 2nd Amendment Rights!!!

centeroiler

Very Important Gun Vote: USA Today

Vote and take a look at what 1.4 million Americans think.

This gives you the right to make your opinion heard. It takes 5 seconds It is still a live link. Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete! Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one. Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms? Vote here:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Guns kill people. Especially in Mexico. All of those rocket launchers and grenades that the drug cartels use are purchased in the USA and then taken to the border to kill innocent people. If we ban guns then guns can't kill people. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Obama is so eloquent and well spoken. His wife is very elegant and is a fine role model for women of all races and countries. All of that makes me feel safe that every decision he has made is a good decision. How can a couple that is so refined and, well, perfect, make any mistake! If Obama wants to take my guns then he must have a very good reason and not one of us here is as well spoken and as intelligent as Obama is. He cannot be wrong.

Obama is so eloquent and well spoken. His wife is very elegant and is a fine role model for women of all races and countries. All of that makes me feel safe that every decision he has made is a good decision. How can a couple that is so refined and, well, perfect, make any mistake! If Obama wants to take my guns then he must have a very good reason and not one of us here is as well spoken and as intelligent as Obama is. He cannot be wrong.

I love the double standards. Arnold S. here goes on a 3 day vacation with his kids - and people bitch, like he's supposed to be in his office 24/7.

Obama shakes hands, smiles, goes on tv, vacation, foreign trips - and it's all good. All the while stealing TRILLIONS from your bank account to give to bankers and foreign countries.

Sweet! USA! USA!

Can someone do a tally count of how much Obama has stolen from the taxpayers so far to give to elites? Last I checked it was close to $3 Trillion.

r

I love the double standards. Arnold S. here goes on a 3 day vacation with his kids - and people bitch, like he's supposed to be in his office 24/7.

Obama shakes hands, smiles, goes on tv, vacation, foreign trips - and it's all good. All the while stealing TRILLIONS from your bank account to give to bankers and foreign countries.

Sweet! USA! USA!

Can someone do a tally count of how much Obama has stolen from the taxpayers so far to give to elites? Last I checked it was close to $3 Trillion.

r

The People of the Sun need support too! Millions are starving in countries like Sudan. Giving them more more money is so refreshing. It is not like the dictators down there misuse the money. It is going for good things. This is the change we all need to see.

Guns kill people. Especially in Mexico. All of those rocket launchers and grenades that the drug cartels use are purchased in the USA and then taken to the border to kill innocent people. If we ban guns then guns can't kill people. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

last time i checked. . .'cept for the occassional shark attack (et al), misadventure and "natural causes". . .people kill people. . .and they were doing it long before gun powder was invented. . .plus, if guns are banned, only the truly "innocent" people won't have guns. . .it's illegal for most people to own an elephant too. . .you want a fucking elephant? you got the dinero??? i'll have a fucking elephant standing in your front yard when you wake up tomorrow. . .you're gonna need a bigger pooper-scooper, though. . .

last time i checked. . .'cept for the occassional shark attack (et al), misadventure and "natural causes". . .people kill people. . .and they were doing it long before gun powder was invented. . .plus, if guns are banned, only the truly "innocent" people won't have guns. . .it's illegal for most people to own an elephant too. . .you want a fucking elephant? you got the dinero??? i'll have a fucking elephant standing in your front yard when you wake up tomorrow. . .you're gonna need a bigger pooper-scooper, though. . .

*Say hello to my little friend*

LMFAO

Top Bottom