Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Members Protect your 2nd Amendment Rights!!!

Guns kill people. Especially in Mexico. All of those rocket launchers and grenades that the drug cartels use are purchased in the USA and then taken to the border to kill innocent people. If we ban guns then guns can't kill people. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

R U 4 real? :confused:

Obama is so eloquent and well spoken. His wife is very elegant and is a fine role model for women of all races and countries. All of that makes me feel safe that every decision he has made is a good decision. How can a couple that is so refined and, well, perfect, make any mistake! If Obama wants to take my guns then he must have a very good reason and not one of us here is as well spoken and as intelligent as Obama is. He cannot be wrong.

Oh, I get it. This is a joke. Just like Obama is a joke? Except, nobody's laughing because he's stealing so much money and power! hahahahahaha! :evil:

Guns kill people. Especially in Mexico. All of those rocket launchers and grenades that the drug cartels use are purchased in the USA and then taken to the border to kill innocent people. If we ban guns then guns can't kill people. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

I agree, we need to sell fewer rocket launchers. I should get rid of all mine before they make them illegal to own.

Also I am goint to start carrying 2 pistols that way I can protect all the people that don't have a gun, I might just be the next Billy the Kid or Robin Hood.

In 1800 Africa I'd be like.

WHERE'S THE BOAT! GET ME THE F OUTTA HERE!

Then I would land and immediatley start a rap group.

r

Top Bottom