Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ef Magazine Edition #1. This is going to happen, even if us members have to start it off. Anyone can participate, trial edition

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
EF Magazine 1-

Diet article by Faizkafez- About his diet theories- such as how he adheres to the theories of the ancient hunters and all that jazz.

Training Debate. Get a newbie with a shitty routine who wants to get into it to tell their routine and it is critiqued.
-Either 2 contrasting “experts” discuss what he should do it and create 2 different alternatives, or one expert helps and the debate is a separate article

-the debate: “power lifting vs. bodybuilding”
AAP and Omega (either or, preferably both), vs. Tweakle and Java guru (again preferably both) discussing their training principles. Im sure they are both busy so whatever they are willing to give me I can write up into a presentable article.

Maybe we can have a fashion article in this edition, maybe swole and yonkers weights and KB can discuss about finding clothing to fit an incredibly ever jacked body.

Maybe we can get some women to discuss some women issues, such as gaining mass while keeping BF low on a woman since its probably different and harder

Lestat can write an article about staying lean and beach muscles.

We can have posedown contests once the magazine takes off. And anyone who wants to have their picture in the magazine can have a “bodybuilders picture” section and either have clips of awesome lifts, or of posing routines etc.

Anyone willing to write articles can do as much or as little as they want and send them to me and I will make it into a presentable Newsletter format. Im willing to do as much as necessary to make this idea a reality.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/c...raffic-plat-giving-more-plat-user-561446.html

SublimeZM said:
EF Magazine 1-

Diet article by Faizkafez- About his diet theories- such as how he adheres to the theories of the ancient hunters and all that jazz.

Training Debate. Get a newbie with a shitty routine who wants to get into it to tell their routine and it is critiqued.
-Either 2 contrasting “experts” discuss what he should do it and create 2 different alternatives, or one expert helps and the debate is a separate article

-the debate: “power lifting vs. bodybuilding”
AAP and Omega (either or, preferably both), vs. Tweakle and Java guru (again preferably both) discussing their training principles. Im sure they are both busy so whatever they are willing to give me I can write up into a presentable article.

Maybe we can have a fashion article in this edition, maybe swole and yonkers weights and KB can discuss about finding clothing to fit an incredibly ever jacked body.

Maybe we can get some women to discuss some women issues, such as gaining mass while keeping BF low on a woman since its probably different and harder

Lestat can write an article about staying lean and beach muscles.

We can have posedown contests once the magazine takes off. And anyone who wants to have their picture in the magazine can have a “bodybuilders picture” section and either have clips of awesome lifts, or of posing routines etc.

Anyone willing to write articles can do as much or as little as they want and send them to me and I will make it into a presentable Newsletter format. Im willing to do as much as necessary to make this idea a reality.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/c...raffic-plat-giving-more-plat-user-561446.html
IMO it just brings more unwanted attention.

also, maybe people who are good with internet marketing can help out, such as Phaded and JH1. once its ready and has had a few editions start advertising like crazy.

immagine if our current group of regulars started EF magazine corporation, and we got a big building together and we published a magazine together!!

crazyjoe said:
IMO it just brings more unwanted attention.
unwanted attention? i dont know about you bro, but i want bodybuilding to become mainstream. it already is becoming huge.

the 300 workouts,
p90x
all these fucked up trianing routines.

we could be the go to magazine for bodybuilding.

and EF is a business, im sure george wants money, this is one way to expand.

start selling products throught he magazine.,

we can get someone who has competed to do a contest prep article.

Dannomite could help write the first contest prep article, just what you have to keep in mind, basics, etc. just to spread our lifestyle to the public

SublimeZM said:
unwanted attention? i dont know about you bro, but i want bodybuilding to become mainstream. it already is becoming huge.

the 300 workouts,
p90x
all these fucked up trianing routines.

we could be the go to magazine for bodybuilding.

and EF is a business, im sure george wants money, this is one way to expand.

start selling products throught he magazine.,

we can get someone who has competed to do a contest prep article.

Dannomite could help write the first contest prep article, just what you have to keep in mind, basics, etc. just to spread our lifestyle to the public
I just meant towards the gear out there, thats all.

crazyjoe said:
I just meant towards the gear out there, thats all.
once the magazine takes off, supplment articles can start being introduced and maybe this could lead to the legalization of gear. who knows man, think big, and it will become big

AAP said:
I wanna be Dear Abby.
im not sure waht that is but if your serious and willing to make it work that would be fucking awsome.

you mean people email you with questions and you write up a little article in response for them?

Top Bottom