Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Females

fistfullofsteel

Thank you so much for the avatars with a pic of your lovely hineys. Your tooshies are very yummy and if you ever are in New Jersey. I do mean any part of New Jersey then please let me know so I can show you how much I appreciate it. :horny: :D

I had a "butt avatar" over the weekend but now I'm back to just a face shot. Sorry.

But you have such a sweet pretty face. For myself i can say it is just as nice to look at as your booty. :D

vinylgroover said:
This guy never gives up. Persistance is a virtue.

ass kissing won't help you get laid, (4 me anyhow) but it might put a smile on a woman's face and that counts a lot in my book.

2 day a lovely young lady apologized 2 me because she thought she looked skeewie or something. I told her that she looked beautiful and her apology was not necessary. she smiled and it made me feel great. it was a sincere smile, may i add. of course she wants me like all other women but that's a different story. j/k of course about the all women part. it's most women that want me actually. ok, j/k again. some women want me. ok ok, nobody wants me. :bawling: :D

Top Bottom