Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

easiest way to become a MOD

mrbill

So you want to be a MOD also?? Just follow these easy steps to immediate MOD HOOD.

1. Be ultra-liberal (bonus points if you are also homosexual or bi-sexual)
2. Post or reply with strict liberal dogma...vehemently insist that all who disagree are either homophobic, right-wing facists, or racist
3. Ramble on incoherently in your replies and avoid direct answers to questions posed to you always using the biggest words you know
4. Ignore all facts that contradict your strict dogmatic positions

these steps will get you immediate MOD HOOD versus taking the long way such as WODIN who has been here several years, has thousands of posts, is level headed and generally middle of the road in his posts and opinions. Actually, WODIN I'm amazed you made it as you are probably the most qualified to actually be a mod.

BTW congrats WODIN

Last edited:
I think a standard for being elected to a mod should be a popular vote... that way, you'd have less people resenting various mods for being around... just my .02

C

Cornholio is also very deserving of the mad status. He has great knowledge of exercise and fitness (he's a part time personal trainer) as well as a good understanding of science and chemicals (he's a chemist), something this site needs considering it's very nature.

*slurp slurp* Okay, I'm done sucking his cock.

frorider6 said:
Cornholio is also very deserving of the mad status. He has great knowledge of exercise and fitness (he's a part time personal trainer) as well as a good understanding of science and chemicals (he's a chemist), something this site needs considering it's very nature.

*slurp slurp* Okay, I'm done sucking his cock.

Wow. Fro kissing Corn's ass. Didn't see that one coming.

:D

fro you still got a little on your chin there buddy.

Everything said about Wodin was bang on. The guy should've been mod from day one. *golf-clap*

WODIN should not be a mod for the same reason senior citizens shouldn't drive cars. They're old, senile, and damn likely to die while they're doing it. :D

mrbill said:
these steps will get you immediate MOD HOOD versus taking the long way such as WODIN who has been here several years, has thousands of posts, is level headed and generally middle of the road in his posts and opinions. Actually, WODIN I'm amazed you made it as you are probably the most qualified to actually be a mod.

for fuck's sake man.. ya wanna get his home address so you can go over and blow him already??

get off his nuts!!!

mrbill said:
So you want to be a MOD also?? Just follow these easy steps to immediate MOD HOOD.

1. Be ultra-liberal (bonus points if you are also homosexual or bi-sexual)
2. Post or reply with strict liberal dogma...vehemently insist that all who disagree are either homophobic, right-wing facists, or racist
3. Ramble on incoherently in your replies and avoid direct answers to questions posed to you always using the biggest words you know
4. Ignore all facts that contradict your strict dogmatic positions

BTW congrats WODIN

Yes I'm liberal but I've never been ultra-liberal. You're probably refering to RyanH. Yes he's one of the most liberal guy here, but he's always had good arguments. No one can deny it. Even if I agree with only 30% of his ideas I must admit the guy has knowledge.

dgreenhill said:
I am still triing to figure out why there is a need for so many mods in this chat area.

Still trying to figure that one out myself.

Also trying to figure out why I am a damn platinum member, yet sit here and watch my popup stopper trash 50 fuckin popup windows from this site.

Also trying to figure out what to do with this shit infested bucket of triple threat protein.

Top Bottom