Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DVD Reviews

T

The Shadow

....The Road To Perdition.

Paul Newman, Ton Hanks, Jude Law.......acting was first rate...extrememly well cast - a bit suprised as Hanks was left off the Oscar Ballot as was Jude Law who pulls the greatest characterization of his life.....I noticed immediately the Cinematography right off the vat - intereseing camera angles and the slow-motion scene nabbed the Oscar for the category.

Knockaround Guys...

Barry Pepper(sniper in Private Ryan), Seth Greene, Dennis Hopper, Diesel and John Malcovich.

Acting was solid with Malcovich being as seamless as ever....the two sheriff deputies were ecxellent in their assclown roles.....anyone who was a bit let down to see Diesel at about 210 in XXX will be happy to see that he was in shape for this movie as the enforcer.....if he wwasn't 235 or so I woul;d be shocked.

Rent both - definitely worth it.

I enjoyed the Road to Perdition solid movie, jude law has not gotten the credit he deserves.

I'll check out Knock around guys soon as I can get my lovely wife to turn off the war.

Agreed

Road To Perdition I thought was slow at times, but, it was necessary to set up the storyline and was an excellent movie.

Knockaround Guys isn't great but it's well worth the price of renting and is a good flick.

"500"

lol

Jude Law was just incredible in Road....imo Knockaround is worth seeing one of the greastest actors of his generation - Malcovich....anyone who likes him should go rent Of Mice and Men with Gary Sinese....

Cornholio said:
lol

Jude Law was just incredible in Road....imo Knockaround is worth seeing one of the greastest actors of his generation - Malcovich....anyone who likes him should go rent Of Mice and Men with Gary Sinese....

something about his eastern accent in knockaround guys kind of reminded me of a retard for some reason though. Like he was the downsyndrome don or something. He overemphasized it too much or something and kind of talked slow. But, I do think you are right about him being an exceptional actor. or whatever the hell you said.

never saw road to perdition but maybe someday. looking forward to seein' catch me if you can.

Top Bottom