Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DVD Recorders

B

Bella Michela

I recordered a movie the other night. When I played it back, the quality wasn't so great. The picture was very jagged, not sharp at all. I have gotten better copies off VHS. I don't think its the recorder, I have a Samsung. Maybe its the disks?

Reactions: jh1
Bella Michela said:
I recordered a movie the other night. When I played it back, the quality wasn't so great. The picture was very jagged, not sharp at all. I have gotten better copies off VHS. I don't think its the recorder, I have a Samsung. Maybe its the disks?

I would like to see some feedback on this

I dunno...I don't have any problems. How are you ripping the DVD's? What buring software are you using ???

use dvd shrink. works flawlessly. lower the quality on the menu's and extras and it automatically increases the quality on the feature. i've had near perfect results. cartoons are sharp and movies like hellboy were hard to distinguish original from copy. 50x better than vhs ever could be

Devastation said:
use dvd shrink. works flawlessly. lower the quality on the menu's and extras and it automatically increases the quality on the feature. i've had near perfect results. cartoons are sharp and movies like hellboy were hard to distinguish original from copy. 50x better than vhs ever could be
Just get rid of the menu's and extra's.....

Im going to have to mess around with it...I have no idea how to use DVD shrink...the disk I burn the movies on are Fugifilm DVD-R

So before I finalize the disk I can get rid of the menus and extras ?

It sounds like you are using a stand alone dvd recorder that you plug into your TV. Eveyone else here is referring to computer type burner. If it is the one that I am referring to then I have a question. What type of connection are you using from your antenna to the recorder? There could be a problem with that.

Top Bottom