Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dunk and Or Other Kong Players HELP

curling

I am stuck on this level that I have no idea on how to get through. I am on a boarded bridge and the black guy calls for my help so I grab the sniper rifle run over this wodin bridge and see these centipede and bat things and shoot them and it shows this black guy dieing and boom startover. It is very fustrating and I can't find a walkthrough on the net anywhere for this game yet. Any help would be appreciated it.

Why is it the black guy who has the gun?

Racist.

curling said:
I am stuck on this level that I have no idea on how to get through. I am on a boarded bridge and the black guy calls for my help so I grab the sniper rifle run over this wodin bridge and see these centipede and bat things and shoot them and it shows this black guy dieing and boom startover. It is very fustrating and I can't find a walkthrough on the net anywhere for this game yet. Any help would be appreciated it.

ahh so you got it.

i dont know maybe you suck? you have to look at the darkie and tell him to throw you the gun so you can kill the bug and you should be irie mon.

you like the game? you buy or rent?

Dunk said:
ahh so you got it.

i dont know maybe you suck? you have to look at the darkie and tell him to throw you the gun so you can kill the bug and you should be irie mon.

I ain't talking about where you need to burn the bushes to free him and he will give you the tommy gun. I am talking after. He screams for help so I pick up the sniper rifle on one of those shacky wooden plank bridges, run down through some cave then I see some monsters but not him. I snipe a few monsters and it shows him dieing in the fetal position. Where is he?

you like the game? you buy or rent?

Yea, it is pretty cool. It is a total weird first person because you have to push r2 to keep the gun or spear out there to see where you are. I rented it.

Btw have you played Gun yet? I am sorry to say but Gun is better. It is right up there with GTA San Andeas. It is that good dude.

Bump for dunk since he talked me into getting this game and I still can't beat that level. Dunk where are you?

curling said:
Bump for dunk since he talked me into getting this game and I still can't beat that level. Dunk where are you?

What percentage complete are you?

I dont remember that one too well.

im at like 60%.

It is past the first kong level when you play kong and kill the bats that got your blondie. Then you are jack black again. And the guy calls your name for help. You pick up a sniper rifle then cross a plank and go down two cave trails and then you see a bunch of centipede and bat monsters.

Oh and have you got gun yet? We had a deal remember?

Yea gun is awesome, but I didn't like san andreas as much as the other ones. I get get into the "thug life" as opposed to vice city.

Yea gun is awesome, but I didn't like san andreas as much as the other ones. I can't get into the "thug life" as opposed to vice city.

Top Bottom