Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dudes, capt awsome is putting in overtime..........

karson

he has 250 posts in like 5 days. His ave is 46 post per day......bro you need to get a job.............

karson said:
he has 250 posts in like 5 days. His ave is 46 post per day......bro you need to get a job.............

He has two . . . a circus midget and a laboratory chimp.

Jimsbbc said:
he's posting inbetween rounds of jerking off.

:EL: .....yeah like anyone here does that...:rolleyes:

...........I'D BE WILLING TO BET THAT 90% OF THEM ARE SARCASTIC, SMARTACE, ASSANINE REMARKS!!!

DID I MENTION HE WAS A PRICK???

Not that i'm stickin up for the captin but I think the lawdog got that shit beat .Dudes on every fuckin post on in between the sheets shit he's got over 500 responses talk about time on your hands:rolleyes:

CaptainCumslop said:
no internet at work so you guys wont be able to get nearly as much Captain in a little while but ill try to keep stopping by to make you all happy!!!

Ahhhh . . . the chat room whore never skirts his responsibilities. How touching.

CaptainAwesome said:
has anyone else ever noticed that when someone is trying to sound smart and use a word people dont use often they the most frequent word used is "asinine". its something ive noticed a while ago. however, usually they spell it right.

:D

I've noticed that as well. I find it to be asinine.

Top Bottom