Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude just came in here and told me that lifting weights is pointless.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I hat lift a heavy piece of equipment over the counter and I commented on how I had to be careful because of my shoulder. He said that his Dr. told him, "Why would you lift heavy weights if it's not a part of your job, the body was not meant to hadle that kind of stress."

I get so tired of these type of stupid comments. I can do so many things that I otherwise would not be able to because of my freakish strength. Why do people feel the need to criticize?

Not only that, but the mind wasn't built to remember how to spell.

if this was hunter gatherer times he would be the tribe bitch that everyone beats and rapes and he would have to eat scraps and sleep outside the cave and stuff

same people tell me the same things at work when they see me limpin, you know what I tell them "yeah, well I wiegh 215 and for some one whos 5'8" thats incredible, incredible enough to kick your pansy ass, get out of hear carp face"

Thats just stupid, BM you are all buff aren't you? How could he then look at you and think its pointless? Did he know that you are close to 40 and still look good? Its because you lift weights!

I hate people like that aswell,I had a friend of mine who is 5'9 about 145 5%bf,looks like shit just because there is so little muscle there and he tried to tell me roids shrink your balls blah blah and that my taking 500mg a day of injectable b12 will kill me,and he just goes on and on,he is a good guy just to set in his ways of knowitallism

revexrevex said:
Lets hear some stats

1200 lb. bench press
1600 lb. dead lift
2000 lb. leg press

biteme, all those numbers are believable except the deadlift. Lets see some tips to improve it.

Top Bottom