Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drugs drugs the magical fruit

SoreArms

I found my old bullet earlier today. Look at how caked and crusted that shit is. I could probably get a nice rail out of that but I'm not even sure if it's K or coke, LOL. Oh well, time to hit the trash can.

jac08h.jpg

SoreArms said:
no and probably won't for a while. I'm smoking up the last of my stash (buds) and getting ready to go on a lengthy clean streak.

Good for you man. I'm doing the exact same thing...and I'm really pumped to do it, too. I hate the word "pumped" btw so I dont know why I just said it. But ya man, only thing I've done since june is weed and I stopped that. Good luck to the both of us.

Its a coke bullet. where there is white residue you fill with your favorite sniffable substance. Then you put the round piece in one of your nostrils and sniff til you run out and its daylight and your nostrils are all clogged and flared up and you would like to sleep but can't and your nose is killing you but you would really like another line.

I'm glad those days are long gone. I just blaze space cabbage and have a drink every few months.

fuck yea man...dunk gave me one of his " blaster 2000's" the last time we chilled. its gonna get some use in about 1 hr.

jafdck.jpg

Top Bottom