Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug Addicts: Part 2. Don't Think It Can't Happen To You!!!!!!!!!!

Atomic Punk

In re: to all the commenters on the "Whats Your Take on Drug Addicts" Thread.

I have been addicted to heroin. At first, it was just something that I liked doing, which over a period of about 2 & 1/2 years, became an everyday-10 bag per day- addiction. TRUST ME, I never set out to become a fucking junky dudes-it just happened.

Let me try to explain it to you all who don't understand. At some point during ones continuing and escalating use of ANY opiate(not just Heroin), your body's own natural endorphins(pain killers) become supressed, just as the bodys own natural Testosterone becomes surpressed when administering steroids, as HEROIN and all OPIATES act as a mimic to those natural chemicals. Once surpressed, it takes(just as it does with Test) time for those natural chemicals to come back. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO IS, when the OPIATE is ceased, the period of time for the bodys own natural chemicals to resume is visible in the person in the form of SEVERE SICKNESS WITHDRAWAL from the drug. Let me ask all of you juicers a question: If the same were true with Steroids, HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD EVER QUIT??? Not only do you 1. Like the effects of the drug but now 2. You need the drug to actually feel FUCKING NORMAL!! SERIOUISLY GUYS, how many of you would EVER quit under those circumstances???

Anyhow, that was the scenario that I found myself in after a period of time. In other words, I was eventually using the shit just to not get sick. It became ironic in a way, because my family knew of the addiction, and when I would come over in a good mood, with loads of energy, they would assume that I was kicking or had kicked the shit, when in reality I had just shot up before getting there, in order to just function. I never got to the point of selling myself, or my posessions for the shit, but I am lucky. I had ways out, and people who cared. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY, that when I realized the dillema that I was in, I WANTED GENUINLY to get off the drug, but simply couldn't stand the withdrawal. It is that bad.

How did I quit? I went to detox. My parents payed 2 grand to send me there. They put me on a 4 day METHADONE REGIMINE, which completely relieves the withdrawal, while at the same time, allowing the heroin to leave the system. This did the trick. I am working now. I am back in the gym. They are proud of me. I have suceeded where TONS of others have failed. Luckily for myself, NONE of my friends do Heroin, so it wasn't like I left detox, and came back into a heroin environment. In that aspect I am lucky, because I remember talking to other people in the detox-center thinking, "man, these poor fuckers have ZERO chance", because they WERE going back to that EXACT environment. No chance.

Now, how did I come to use this drug? Well, I have to be honest in that reguard. I SAUGHT IT OUT. I WANTED to try heroin. Why? Easy. I tried Nubain. MANY OF YOU know what that is. Once I tried that and like it, then found out what it was, it was only a matter of time. What do I mean by that? Once I found out that Nubain was an Opiate, and that Heroin was the KING OF OPIATES, what do you think my feelings were about heroin? GIVE IT TO ME! That's what! And BOY WAS I RIGHT! When I first tried it, it was by accident. I was selling a 1000 valium tabs to a guy, who just happened to be friends with a junky from the city, and had given him one stamp-bag as payment on some kind of deal. He in turn, knowing how I felt about smack, gave it to me. I cut the 1/20th of a gram up into 3 lines and snorted the one small line. THE BEST FEELING I have ever had in my life. I wanted more. That's how it starts. Given alot of bodybuilders proclivity towards drugs like Nubain, I don't find it hard AT ALL to fathom, that many of you could end up in the exact same boat as I was, so CAN YOUR UNEDUCATED, IMPASSIONATE, and UNEMPATHETIC comments until you've been there.

I am writing my memoirs now about how I decended from healthy BBer to Junky, to show how crazy the HEROIN situation has become in the NORTHEAST, since the Columbians started to import it in the early 1990's to increase their DECREASING profits from coke. It is EVERYWHERE here.

Last edited:
i snorted that stuff off and on for a few months many years back. Never cared for it really. First time i did it I felt like i was sick and needed lots of water and about to puke. Did it a few more times to give it the benefit of the doubt. Never came through.

GoldenDelicious said:
good to see you broke out mate :) i see many who dont

when they get really really fucked up, they go on methadone, then hit the hammer again, then back again....very sad

The Methadone is a double-edged sword kindof bro. It is actually an opiate as well, however synthetic in form. In other words, it is classified as having opiate-effects, but is NOT derived from the Opium poppy plant itself. It is completely man-made. Actually, it was made by Germans in WWII, because of the sanctions put on them by the allies, they couldn't get opium to make painkillers like morphine, or heroin, so they came up with Methadone.

Anyhow, METHADONE is quite addictive in itself. Some chose to stay on it for life for some reason, but I didnt want to exchange one crutch for another. I just wanted my body back bro. Hell, my fucking life for that matter. It's crazy how this drug effects you. You feel as if there was NOTHINGS ELSE in your life before you ever tried heroin. You have to stay off long enough to realize that that is not true. If you never give yourself that chance, and accept the drug-induced pseudo-fact that there is nothing other than Heroin, then you are dead.

Luckily, I have a Family, and THANK CHRIST-LIFTING. Without it, I don't know if I would ever have quit. The guilt over losing my body was overwhelming to me. Like if you miss a day, right? Magnify that by about 1000.:D:D

methadone is useful because it has a long half life- far longer than such things as heroin or morphine (ok some morphine is ok, but thats via slow release rather tahn long half life) so you can dose it once a day and it helps curb cravings, and softens withdrawal

id probably kill myself if i was addicted to anything to be honest, in some moment of clarity

depressing :(

Chokaine, chokaine.

Never seen people dive down harder or faster than from good ol' cocaine.

GoldenDelicious said:
id probably kill myself if i was addicted to anything to be honest, in some moment of clarity

depressing :(

Actually, with many depressants, you would feel justified in taking your life, you'd want to avoid the moment of clarity. That's why I hate all depressants (cannabinoid, opiate targeting, etc), useless garbage - they make it OK to forget about having to cope with pain, not to mention because the sensitize opioid system in brain they make me hungry so I eat all kinds of crap :eek:

get the good stuff, and use accordingly...

Im very happy you had the strength and the resources to get over your habit. But am i right to assume that NUBAIN was not the first drug you took before wanting to try heroine?

Top Bottom