Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Driving Drunk

lilj888

If someone drives your car drunk while your drunk too, do both of you get license suspended? because they are driving your car?

lilj888 said:
If someone drives your car drunk while your drunk too, do both of you get license suspended? because they are driving your car?
In TN, i'm pretty sure that if you and someone else are drunk, and you let them drive your car and you are with them, you both get a DUI.

What I don't know is... what if you aren't drunk? I'm GUESSING you'd still get a DUI if you are with them and know they are drunk.

What if you don't know they are drunk? No idea...

What if you aren't with them, but handed them the keys while drunk? No idea...

string_bean00 said:
no only the driver
i don't think so bro.
if you let someone drunk drive your car, and you are in the passenger seat, both parties are liable for intoxicated driving

Moltke said:
i don't think so bro.
if you let someone drunk drive your car, and you are in the passenger seat, both parties are liable for intoxicated driving

so what if your sitting in the back seat

mrplunkey said:
In TN, i'm pretty sure that if you and someone else are drunk, and you let them drive your car and you are with them, you both get a DUI.

What I don't know is... what if you aren't drunk? I'm GUESSING you'd still get a DUI if you are with them and know they are drunk.

What if you don't know they are drunk? No idea...

What if you aren't with them, but handed them the keys while drunk? No idea...

Damn that's crazy.

What the fuck if you gave your keys to someone sober and then passed out in your car, then sober person wasn't sober no more and drove you home.

Too many variables for that to be a just law.

Top Bottom