Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is drivin me crazy...I don't know if I can take it anymore

Frakle does thats(works at KFC)! Cartchick in those pics you kind of look like a buddys sister.:D Frackle is that like Fraggle Rock?
Remember that show on HBO?:D

Last edited:
Sorry bro, but a truly "awesome" woman, who truly cared for YOU, would not do such things.

I hope that your criteria for "awesome" is more than just her looks. Rememebr, 90% of what makes a woman look god is genetic, and that has NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, WHAT SHE HAS DONE, OR WHO SHE IS.

first night in 5 months your girl went out alone... so what?

she is at some guys house with her sister? so what. start to care if she hangs out with them again, or has some phone numbers laying around.. your girl went out alone to have fun... just cuz you two are dating doesnt mean her entire life is to be based on your wants and needs and insecurities... you have no reason NOT to trust her, so why not trust her? she may even have gotten hit on... but if she didnt do anything, your an asshole for going nutty like this.

if she did do soemthing, kill the slut.

Man if she knows your at home getting wired waiting for you instead of being out with some friends or at some sleezy club she has got you by the balls.

I got so involved in a past relationship and work that when it came time to do things on our own all of my past friends etc were gone on the wayside, hooked up or just as whipped as I was.

My advice to you and I really mean this from experience is have a life outside of your other half. What she is doing could mean alot of things good or bad and you will just rack your brain overanalyzing it. And confronting her about it will make it worse.
Best thing for you when she wants to go out and have fun you go out and have fun with other people too.

It may not make your current relationship healthier but it will avoid you waking up weeks, months and years from now like most of us have at least once in our lives and go "why the hell was I so stupid in wasting time I should have spent enjoying my own interests"

I am sure you do care for this girl but at the same time care for your own self esteem and don't be a door mat.

hey bro,

she definitely needs some SPACE from you ...

and frankly, she may be fuckin with those other guys ....

seriously, don't think about it ... give her space ...

maybe she's deciding whether you are it ... or you are not worth it ....

I suggest ... BE COOL .... and tell her that you love her no matter what .... sometimes they need something called Unconditional Love .... and you need some re-thinking about your strategy to win her back :bawling:

Chill and listen to Madbomber. Every freakin' day for 5 months? Hell, I'd want time away from her. Calling and calling like you have will only drive her away and make you look like a clingy ass. If she's going to walk away nothing you will do will stop it. Trust her until she proves untrustworthy.

Top Bottom