Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking my first cup of coffee for the day

Cutiebaby

the 1 who knows it all
Chairman Member
A nice Dunkin Donuts french vanilla with extra cream. But damn it NO sugar. How the hell am I suposed to survive like this?
I dont want to use the splenda or whatever, damn it i want real sugar! And I want it now.
I think i will go to my dads and kick his ass a little bit for giving me the nice diabetic gene! Dumbass...

Angel said:
A nice Dunkin Donuts french vanilla with extra cream. But damn it NO sugar. How the hell am I suposed to survive like this?
I dont want to use the splenda or whatever, damn it i want real sugar! And I want it now.
I think i will go to my dads and kick his ass a little bit for giving me the nice diabetic gene! Dumbass...

:coffee: awwww bummer Angel... can you have Stevia?

My new apt is about 2 blocks from a D&D (not that you can go anywhere in the Northeast w/out a D&D every 50 feet...). I love it.

Medium French Vanilla light with 2 splends

CaliGirl said:
:coffee: awwww bummer Angel... can you have Stevia?
I dont know what I can and cannot have. I am all new to this crap.

KB- I love D&D. I need a med french vanilla every day or my day will not be complete

Angel said:

Coffee... Sounds good! Haven't had coffee for a LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG time!!! I used to have Vanilla Latte from Starbucks... that was yum! Anyway enjoy :coffee:

Ilk said:
Coffee... Sounds good! Haven't had coffee for a LONNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG time!!! I used to have Vanilla Latte from Starbucks... that was yum! Anyway enjoy :coffee:

I am a HUGE coffee junkie myself.

Break yourself back in slowly.......

The Shadow said:
I am a HUGE coffee junkie myself.

Break yourself back in slowly.......

Been off it for nearly a year.... I have a very addictive personality... Coffee just made me tired and moody! Water is my best friend!

angel whats up.. hows everything havent talked to needto in a few weeks he still alive lol

Top Bottom