Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Drink... or NOT to Drink????

BloodyMule

What the hell. Ive come to this conclusion..
I'm a 6'3 Irish "part time" alcoholic with a small soldier..

Now, I have tried to go out with the boy's and not drink, but that never seems to last past the car ride. Now, if I have to drink a "moderate amount", what is the best drink / drinks for a person watching the fat content?? Bud light, Sams, Vodka, Soco, etc...
Let me know if anyone knows the best alcoholic drink to have when dieting....

Peace..

when I drink I always drink mixed drinks w/ HIGH alcholoic content....u get drunk faster, so u don't take in as much.....and I try not to eat the 1lb Carne Asade burrito I always crave when I'm drunk...LOL...

straight vodka, or vodka on ice, only drink the best, I prefer Stoli, if you have to mix it, well then your not really Irish.

I avoid all hard A after a really bad incident I had a year or so ago (I body slammed the VP of my company - luckily I had just quit the day before - the whole story is worse than that).
I read that anything beyond 3 beers in an evening will lower natural test levels.
when people ask if I drink, I will say I don't - b/c compared to what I used to do, I don't drink anymore. I usually have 3 guniesses when I go out (which is rarely these days). those are thick enough that they fill me up and they are low enough in alcohol that I don't really get drunk at all.
remember, you can always be an asshole - even if you are sober, you don't need the alcohol to do it for you. once I realized that, I've been a lot healthier, but still have fun when I go out.

Top Bottom