Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donovan McNabb says black QBs face more scrutiny

Donovan is a shitty QB and his leadership skills suck so bad that he has alienated his team. His only ally is Reid and because of that he is bringing his team down.

Nah, I think race plays a very small role in any critism that he recieves. I listened to this argument on ESPN tonight and there were comparing it to the shit that Harrington and Grossman are taking. The difference is McNabb has been good for years! Very good.

Shitty leadership skills? I disagree...he got caught in a horrible situation with the Owens situation.
Andy Reid for some reason needs to question his own play calling! For some reason when Garcia was in last year he ran the ball more. When McNabb is in, he throws the ball 50 times a game!! If you watched the game last night you noticed Westbrook did a great job of running the ball, he avg. 5.6 yrds a carry and that wasnt boosted by any long runs! If they run the ball more Philly will be just fine!!

I think philly needs better receivers. The game yesterday highlighted the fact that they cannot get open. In bump and run coverage , professional receivers are supposed to get open so they can catch passes. If they can't then they need to be cut. Seriously

McNab needs more receiving weapons

nab12 said:
Nah, I think race plays a very small role in any critism that he recieves. I listened to this argument on ESPN tonight and there were comparing it to the shit that Harrington and Grossman are taking. The difference is McNabb has been good for years! Very good.

Shitty leadership skills? I disagree...he got caught in a horrible situation with the Owens situation.
Andy Reid for some reason needs to question his own play calling! For some reason when Garcia was in last year he ran the ball more. When McNabb is in, he throws the ball 50 times a game!! If you watched the game last night you noticed Westbrook did a great job of running the ball, he avg. 5.6 yrds a carry and that wasnt boosted by any long runs! If they run the ball more Philly will be just fine!!

crazyjoe said:
They can't help it if there not as smart. Its part of there culture, like dog fighting. :rolleyes:

An example of this would be Shannon Sharp picking the Broncos tonight to go all the way. "PLEASE" tell me how they could ever get past the Colts or Patriots? It's this hard headed "i'm right your wrong" attitude that lands your ass in the cell. Of course when that's a status symbol........

crazyjoe said:
They can't help it if there not as smart. Its part of there culture, like dog fighting. :rolleyes:

I hope you're joking. THERE not as smart? It's part of THERE culture?

Top Bottom