Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done done done

yeah the phrase has left me bitter
my ex-gf would say that's what she was doing, only to find out she was getting tagged by some douche
so i associate the phrase with lies, deciet, etc

You're smarter than you look. Most guys never learn.

You guys are brutal, I can't believe I get associated with the "mean" tag.

Speaking of tags, thats so wrong! Who put those there?

Hey Rach, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad about all this. He did sound like a jerk though.
Maybe it's time to focus on you and work on your own self. At times you seem very unsure of yourself and what you want, so focus on that, work on you and I'm sure you'll find a good person to be with.

p.s, I'm pretty disgusted with how some peeps are talking to you. There are MANY guys who post their dick pics on here and never get reemed for it.
These jackasses beg for your pics then call you names.........makes me laugh!

most peeps on EF only focus on themselves 24-7-365

It's not an EF thing. It's part of the human condition. When I do feel really bad though, I've noticed that when I do take my eyes off of myself and do things for other people it helps.

You have to find a balance.

It's not an EF thing. It's part of the human condition. When I do feel really bad though, I've noticed that when I do take my eyes off of myself and do things for other people it helps.

You have to find a balance.
+1
take a break from the relationship thing, I'm not after ending a relationship, but its the right thing to do...
sucks though, I'm glad u ended it with someone so dysfunctional...
Good thing is u called it off early and didn't let a cognitive dissonance loop to form.
Stick close to friends who are supportive, that will only help.

Just so everybody knows. Tim and I are over. He's crazy and I was crazy and stupid for wasting my time with him. Cops involved and everything. Who had the picture of him getting stabbed in the head?

Time for me to grow up. I'm such an idiot.

That was me I drew the pic "jokingly". :verygood:
Let's just say I have a internet 6th sense, the guy was a douche
glad it is over

can we get some nudes of tim's other girlfriend?

Top Bottom