Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done done done

lol

I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.
Lady, trust me on this one. I know from experience. Once they get that jealous and possessive, it is only a short amount of time before they start distancing you from your friends and family, then shoving you, then hitting. It's good you got out.

Dude was shoving, fuck that right off the bat. Hitting, I am sure you'll be able to find someone, if you can't, to just flat out lay the guy out..... Thats some shit there, I don't like guys hitting on the ladies. A joke about it happens here every now and again. But damn........................ WTF! If thats you in the pic................. WTF! (nodding head in disbelief) WTF WTF WTF..... hell I can't even..... oops not posting that here.

you should get some friends over and go out for a girl's night out. Sounds like you need a break sweatie....so take one for however long it may take to get your self on firm ground agian. you need some me time to get yourself situated again, so enjoy single life for a bit.:)

girls night out=unprotected sex with the first swinging dick tha cumes her way

if thats true then we definatly don't have the same definition for "girls night out":worried:

yeah the phrase has left me bitter
my ex-gf would say that's what she was doing, only to find out she was getting tagged by some douche
so i associate the phrase with lies, deciet, etc

yeah the phrase has left me bitter
my ex-gf would say that's what she was doing, only to find out she was getting tagged by some douche
so i associate the phrase with lies, deciet, etc

that just sucks babe..really bad. its so damn low! was this recent? no need to to evan waste your time feeling resentful agianst her. cheaters will be cheaters and if she was able to 2 time you she'd probably do it agian...you should feel relief if she's out of your life now....i would.

Dude was shoving, fuck that right off the bat. Hitting, I am sure you'll be able to find someone, if you can't, to just flat out lay the guy out..... Thats some shit there, I don't like guys hitting on the ladies. A joke about it happens here every now and again. But damn........................ WTF! If thats you in the pic................. WTF! (nodding head in disbelief) WTF WTF WTF..... hell I can't even..... oops not posting that here.

Hitting women is okay if you're blaque and she's a woman.

r

Top Bottom