Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done done done

I am still trying to get over the Between the Sheets thread where your new found sexual liberation (ala the boyfriend) was something that you thought was worthy about bragging over... who orchestrated all of this? You or him? If it was you, then cool. But from your posts, it seemed that it was more about the dude and pandering to most males.

RachelEF, when you realize that you are so much more than the sum of all your total parts, let us know. :) We love who you are on the inside and what you have to offer aside BESIDES your hoo-ha...

I mean that in THE MOST respectfull way.

Men are simple.

They want ass....

How bout you raise YOUR VALUE above that base bar?

Ain't nothing wrong with being hot, Hot, HOT.... leaving the simple men to wonder what lies beneath and garnering the respect of SOME of your sisters in the interim.... what say you?

Rachel - don't listen to the haters. Post up MORE NUDES.

If you wanna do it DO IT - don't listen to haters.

r

Rachel - don't listen to the haters. Post up MORE NUDES.

If you wanna do it DO IT - don't listen to haters.

r

I said nothing about her posting nudes. She should be able to post whatever images she wishes. She has a beautiful body, there is no mistake about that.

I was talking figuratively, not literally.

I said nothing about her posting nudes. She should be able to post whatever images she wishes. She has a beautiful body, there is no mistake about that.

I was talking figuratively, not literally.

Pick3: This advice does not apply to you. We do not want to see your nudes, even if you feel like it.

r

i want you

I'm laughing at all yall...

Top Bottom