x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Done done done

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Done done done within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Just so everybody knows. Tim and I are over. He's crazy and I was crazy and stupid for wasting my time with him. Cops involved and everything. Who had the picture of him getting stabbed in the head? Time for me to grow up. I'm such an idiot.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Done done done

Talking Re: Done done done

Quote Quote posted by View Post
    I am still trying to get over the Between the Sheets thread where your new found sexual liberation (ala the boyfriend) was something that you thought was worthy about bragging over... who orchestrated all of this? You or him? If it was you, then cool. But from your posts, it seemed that it was more about the dude and pandering to most males.

RachelEF, when you realize that you are so much more than the sum of all your total parts, let us know. We love who you are on the inside and what you have to offer aside BESIDES your hoo-ha...

I mean that in THE MOST respectfull way.

Men are simple.

They want ass....

How bout you raise YOUR VALUE above that base bar?

Ain't nothing wrong with being hot, Hot, HOT.... leaving the simple men to wonder what lies beneath and garnering the respect of SOME of your sisters in the interim.... what say you?
    Rachel - don't listen to the haters. Post up MORE NUDES.

If you wanna do it DO IT - don't listen to haters.

r

Re: Done done done

She said Pin got caught

Quote Quote posted by View Post
    I said nothing about her posting nudes. She should be able to post whatever images she wishes. She has a beautiful body, there is no mistake about that.

I was talking figuratively, not literally.
    Pick3: This advice does not apply to you. We do not want to see your nudes, even if you feel like it.

r

i want you

I'm laughing at all yall...
    "know matter how pretty she is, some guy, somewhere, is sick of her crap!"

"what a long strange trip it's been"

"you'll miss 100% of the shots that you don't take"

"how hard would you practice this week if next weeks game was your last?"

"I'm your huckelberry..."

lol

heatherrae

Quote Quote posted by RachelEFC View Post
    I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.
    Lady, trust me on this one. I know from experience. Once they get that jealous and possessive, it is only a short amount of time before they start distancing you from your friends and family, then shoving you, then hitting. It's good you got out.

Dude was shoving, fuck that right off the bat. Hitting, I am sure you'll be able to find someone, if you can't, to just flat out lay the guy out..... Thats some shit there, I don't like guys hitting on the ladies. A joke about it happens here every now and again. But damn........................ WTF! If thats you in the pic................. WTF! (nodding head in disbelief) WTF WTF WTF..... hell I can't even..... oops not posting that here.

ive got enough bitches on the go....hope you the best!

Quote Quote posted by ebonycurves View Post
    you should get some friends over and go out for a girl's night out. Sounds like you need a break sweatie....so take one for however long it may take to get your self on firm ground agian. you need some me time to get yourself situated again, so enjoy single life for a bit.
    girls night out=unprotected sex with the first swinging dick tha cumes her way