Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done done done

I am still trying to get over the Between the Sheets thread where your new found sexual liberation (ala the boyfriend) was something that you thought was worthy about bragging over... who orchestrated all of this? You or him? If it was you, then cool. But from your posts, it seemed that it was more about the dude and pandering to most males.

RachelEF, when you realize that you are so much more than the sum of all your total parts, let us know. :) We love who you are on the inside and what you have to offer aside BESIDES your hoo-ha...

I mean that in THE MOST respectfull way.

Men are simple.

They want ass....

How bout you raise YOUR VALUE above that base bar?

Ain't nothing wrong with being hot, Hot, HOT.... leaving the simple men to wonder what lies beneath and garnering the respect of SOME of your sisters in the interim.... what say you?

Just so everybody knows. Tim and I are over. He's crazy and I was crazy and stupid for wasting my time with him. Cops involved and everything. Who had the picture of him getting stabbed in the head?

Time for me to grow up. I'm such an idiot.

You can't be as stupid as you seem. Posting pics of your hoohah was tastless, but perhaps the previous statement was moot.

rachel, you should find a man who robs drug stores. someone who knows alarm systems and possesses a keen criminal mind in
general. you should seek out a true sociopath. sociopaths have a svengali like effect on women and they are usually THE best
in the sack. yes, it is settled! seek out a well hung, bright and charismatic psychopath. you guys could start your apocalyptic
journey in south florida and make your way up to canada, knocking off drug stores and having marathon sex in 4 star hotels
along the way. ideally you two could go out in a hail of bullets in a northern state, just a few miles from the canadian border.
and who knows.... maybe some young filmmaker will make a documentary about you and your criminal lover. your exploits
will be waxed romantic and you will have a sort of immortality. it'll sure beat the mundane task of posting nudes on ef.

rachel, you should find a man who robs drug stores. someone who knows alarm systems and possesses a keen criminal mind in
general. you should seek out a true sociopath. sociopaths have a svengali like effect on women and they are usually THE best
in the sack. yes, it is settled! seek out a well hung, bright and charismatic psychopath. you guys could start your apocalyptic
journey in south florida and make your way up to canada, knocking off drug stores and having marathon sex in 4 star hotels
along the way. ideally you two could go out in a hail of bullets in a northern state, just a few miles from the canadian border.
and who knows.... maybe some young filmmaker will make a documentary about you and your criminal lover. your exploits
will be waxed romantic and you will have a sort of immortality. it'll sure beat the mundane task of posting nudes on ef.

Can you spell stupid? Hey R haven't heard from you. This broad is some kinda air head.

My husband is too hard on this young girl.

He means well, but his patience is not what it was when he was a young man just looking to get his dick wet.

How ya'll been Darlin? And when ya'll comin ta visit?

Can you spell stupid? Hey R haven't heard from you. This broad is some kinda air head.

LOLOLOL

she is starved for attention and she knows that if she appeals to a mans
primitive brain, his most base of needs, she'll get the attention she craves.
not so much stupid as it is sad. her true self is probably wonderful. she's
adopted a "false self" .......even she doesn't know who she is.

and you are spot on with the airhead thing!!! her movements aren't very
sophisticated. in other words, she aint no habitualhealth or HR lol.
it's those sophisticated broads that'll fuck you up. this ones harmless,
except to herself.

My husband is too hard on this young girl.

He means well, but his patience is not what it was when he was a young man just looking to get his dick wet.

How ya'll been Darlin? And when ya'll comin ta visit?

i'm doin well, thank you! hope ya'll are too!

i like grumps no nonsense style lol! he's a little low on empathy but
most alpha males are like this. ( me included ) i'm way more empathetic
on this board then i am in real life with idiots and assholes. shit, up till
about 7 or 8 years ago i was subject to get in a physical altercation if
it got too heated.

we have a seven year old in school and my 18 year old just got out of rehab.
we're helping my son and his best friend to get on their feet and get an
apartment. their getting sober on the buddy system, so to speak.
i've been traveling a lot on biz as well. we are going to meet!!! give me a lil
time and we'll be out to see you. it's weird but, i feel like i've known you
guys a long time. ( it's like we went to different schools together lol )

did tim's other girlfriend break up with him too?

good luck to both of you. just move on.

Top Bottom