x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Done done done

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Done done done within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Just so everybody knows. Tim and I are over. He's crazy and I was crazy and stupid for wasting my time with him. Cops involved and everything. Who had the picture of him getting stabbed in the head? Time for me to grow up. I'm such an idiot.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Done done done

Re: Done done done

Quote Quote posted by curvymommy View Post
    Seriously though Rachel, aren't you relieved? At least ya'll weren't married and there was only a kitty thrown around not a kid.

Glad you're safe and what a load off!
    Yeah, e-harassing is fun and all, but there's a time when we really care for the other person.

Even if it is a chat bot or a HS nerd pretending to be a hot girl with issues.

Good for you. He was a crappy photographer anyways. I didn't want to be too blunt.

r

RachelEFC

Quote Quote posted by Razorguns View Post
    Good for you. He was a crappy photographer anyways. I didn't want to be too blunt.

r

Quote Quote posted by RachelEFC View Post

So you gonna be like most chicks - and go back to him after he starts crying, and take about 1 year to finally break up with him only after you have found mr next?

oh watch your pms. 10,000 horny computer chair romeos are now gonna hit on you!

r

I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.

you should get some friends over and go out for a girl's night out. Sounds like you need a break sweatie....so take one for however long it may take to get your self on firm ground agian. you need some me time to get yourself situated again, so enjoy single life for a bit.

Da Pope

Just so everybody knows. Tim and I are over. He's crazy and I was crazy and stupid for wasting my time with him. Cops involved and everything. Who had the picture of him getting stabbed in the head?

Time for me to grow up. I'm such an idiot.
    You are in a class of your own. Well maybe not lol I got a class for you.

The downside of being better than everyone else, is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.
    I think I saw that episode of Jerry Springer!

im very available

Quote Quote posted by ebonycurves View Post
    you should get some friends over and go out for a girl's night out. Sounds like you need a break sweatie....so take one for however long it may take to get your self on firm ground agian. you need some me time to get yourself situated again, so enjoy single life for a bit.
    again

Quote Quote posted by needtogetaas View Post
    You are in a class of your own. Well maybe not lol I got a class for you.
    lmfao!