x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Done done done

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Done done done within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Just so everybody knows. Tim and I are over. He's crazy and I was crazy and stupid for wasting my time with him. Cops involved and everything. Who had the picture of him getting stabbed in the head? Time for me to grow up. I'm such an idiot.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Done done done

RachelEFC

Re: Done done done

I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.

Did you catch your cat?

RachelEFC

kitty is safe

In the pantry eating Snacky Cake's snacky cake

Quote Quote posted by FISHTALES View Post
    Im single

.........i u

Mad Scientist

Talking Re: Done done done

Quote Quote posted by Angel View Post
    Maybe if you had posted more nudes your relationship would have worked out better?

just a thought..

hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Quote posted by RachelEFC View Post
    I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.
    Your cat was at his place or he was holed up at your place?

Wierd.

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by RachelEFC View Post
    This is going to get me into the record book for the biggest yawn since the days of Jesus, Mary and Joeseph

ELITE MENTOR

how are you going to post nude pics for us now?
    Read this:Elite Fitness TOS

Quote Quote posted by digger
    George > Admin > Stilleto > perkele > samoth > COTB > Lestat

There you go -- fixed it.

*RIP my friend*

RachelEFC

no more nudes.

the 1 who knows it all
    just tryin to keep whole instead of in pieces!

A good reason why migraine meds were introduced.