Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done done done

I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.

Maybe if you had posted more nudes your relationship would have worked out better?

just a thought..

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ;) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I did break it off with him a couple months ago... went back. I wanted to spend some time at my apartment without him, and he freaked. I needed my stuff for the gym in the morning, [and my cat], he got upset, wouldn't let me in, pushed me outside, threw my shoes at me and let the cat outside. I called the cops, I needed my stuff to teach my class at the gym tomorrow. He's crazy. Now I'm home, and I feel good about making this decision. I really wanted to come home and be by myself because he drives me bonkers. I hate him.
Your cat was at his place or he was holed up at your place?

Wierd.

This is going to get me into the record book for the biggest yawn since the days of Jesus, Mary and Joeseph:biggrin:

how are you going to post nude pics for us now?

Top Bottom