Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done done done

Not at all, read my previous posts when someone/anyone has had a rough time. Unless I know someone personally (IE not from a chat room) I won't slam them. That type of stuff is for a different conversation.

Wow your trying to get her when she's down.........meaning "im going to play the nice guy while shes hurting this way she'll like me and maybe ill get to tap that ass"........

I didn't say you did.

But on this note, I agree with you mostly but do you think the appropriate time for criticism is when someone just broke up with someone they cared about?

You may be absolutely correct, but I think you're timing is off.

Others were just plain being mean. IMHO

I see what you are saying, however, 99% of my posts towards her have had the same message so I thought that perhaps the timing was proper... seeing as how she might just listen THIS TIME?!

My intentions were good, but then again, I also realize that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Truth is most of the people here (both male and female) feel sorry for her that she feels the need to put herself out there in this LINEAR WAY. We wish that she could see that she has value far beyond that of what is between her legs. Sadly, when a woman puts herself out there like that there is rarely a chance for recovery even when she does have sooooooooo much more to offer.

One word = pumpgirl.

After those images of her were found and posted on EF regardless of the fact that she became an awesome competitor, the only thing that MOST people ever came at her with after that was *wow look at the pics I 'stumbled on' * She was chased of EF eventually. I know that couldn't have felt good for her. Made me very sad in fact. :(

But when a woman posts pics that are so provocative sadly, she will get cut by the other edge of that sword that SHE CHOSE to wield.

And I am here, the pot talking to the kettle. No one knows it better than me. Regardless of whether a woman has committed some heinous offense or people JUST THINK and SAY she did - SHE IS GUILTY.

We are all of us trying to tell her that she is so much more. Too bad she isn't "getting that". :(

BM: What makes you think Rachel cares what you think?

I didn't read any post from her that said "BM please help me and give me your advice!"

r

Since it is obviously different for women as it is men I am definately not in a position to give a point of view other than my own but what if.......

What if she likes showing of her body, because that's who she is?

Do we demean the majority of playboy playmates? How can Marily Monroe be held in such high regards yet she was photographed naked for millions?

I'll never understand the diff. Some people are exhibitionists, let them enjoy it.

Not everyone is as deep as you BM.

I really do enjoy your input on this though. I like an intelligent p.o.v. Thanks!

I see what you are saying, however, 99% of my posts towards her have had the same message so I thought that perhaps the timing was proper... seeing as how she might just listen THIS TIME?!

My intentions were good, but then again, I also realize that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Truth is most of the people here (both male and female) feel sorry for her that she feels the need to put herself out there in this LINEAR WAY. We wish that she could see that she has value far beyond that of what is between her legs. Sadly, when a woman puts herself out there like that there is rarely a chance for recovery even when she does have sooooooooo much more to offer.

One word = pumpgirl.

After those images of her were found and posted on EF regardless of the fact that she became an awesome competitor, the only thing that MOST people ever came at her with after that was *wow look at the pics I 'stumbled on' * She was chased of EF eventually. I know that couldn't have felt good for her. Made me very sad in fact. :(

But when a woman posts pics that are so provocative sadly, she will get cut by the other edge of that sword that SHE CHOSE to wield.

And I am here, the pot talking to the kettle. No one knows it better than me. Regardless of whether a woman has committed some heinous offense or people JUST THINK and SAY she did - SHE IS GUILTY.

We are all of us trying to tell her that she is so much more. Too bad she isn't "getting that". :(

BM: What makes you think Rachel cares what you think?

I didn't read any post from her that said "BM please help me and give me your advice!"

r

Nothing "makes me" think she cares. That is not the issue.

The issue is that I and many others (male and female alike) CARE ABOUT HER AS A HUMAN BEING.

^^^ period.

Nothing would please me more than if she told me straight up, "I could give a fat rat's ass what YOU THINK BIKINIMOM - I care about what I think." because at that juncture she will no longer put herself in positions like she did with this screaming asshole who treated her much the way he photographed her. :whatever: ... with very little respect.

I modeled too and I can't tell you how many agents, photogs and co-workers cared enough to direct me in the right direction when it came to nudes and posing fully clothed alike. Heck, I was even taught to scrutinize publications that we were considering going on go-sees for to make sure that there were no "questionable" images of other models because even though MY images might live up to MY standard, what good would that do if those images are on the same page or in the same publications with those images that ARE NOT? One an be fully clothed and still portray themselves in a very sleazy, low-class manner or one can be completely nude and be elevated to the status of a work of art.

And Neo you are correct. Perhaps I think too much. But from where I stand I wish had done more of it (in a positive standpoint from how I saw myself and my place in the world) when I was Rachael EF's age. I would not have made the devastating decisions that I did, if that were the case.

cool - is Stilleto back to being witty and funny?

like i ever wasn't?
ha!

also, i understand exactly what bmom is saying. she's trying to help rachel, although i'm guessing it will fall on deaf ears.

Top Bottom