Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done done done

lolololol @ bus station........dear holy god!!!

i'm ok thanks!!! my fucking house is full of teenagers and when i was away on
business, Kathy let our seven year old get a cat. we now have three goddamn
cats in our house. we are "those" people now. the litter boxes fill up everyday
and my laundry room smells like a zoo. i'm sick of kids and animals. when i
turn 50 in 6 years, i'm going to get a place in the bahamas and if my family
wants to visit me, i'll be available maybe a weekend every 3 months. i'm not
joking. ( Kathy will be by my side of course, with the firm understanding that
we will have NO indoor animals )

OMG I nearly pissed myself reading this...

I can't wait to be in your shoes my brother... that is sans the cats or other animals of the farm. The Old Grump is deathly allergic to cats and there is NO WAY IN HELL I am going to let any other animal trash my beautiful home. We don't have enough property to have animals outside so NO ANIMALS. NONE... ZIP.... NADDA....

26 SEP is just around the corner, but not nearly close enough.

so where is rachel?
she stops posting nudes and then doesn't contribute at all?

Damn, people are brutal. Ya know just because you may not agree with someone or don't like what they post for whatever the reason, doesn't mean that you should treat them like shit. This may be the internet but real people are on the other end of the keyboard.

I do my fair share of harrassing on here but never to be intentionally mean. COTB, MOD, Platty or whatever, doesn't give the right to anyone to be just plain mean. So I'll prob get banned for this one.

Sorry you had to go through it Rach, hope everything works out for ya.

Damn, people are brutal. Ya know just because you may not agree with someone or don't like what they post for whatever the reason, doesn't mean that you should treat them like shit. This may be the internet but real people are on the other end of the keyboard.

I do my fair share of harrassing on here but never to be intentionally mean. COTB, MOD, Platty or whatever, doesn't give the right to anyone to be just plain mean. So I'll prob get banned for this one.

You are taking this the wrong way. We aren't putting her down.

We want her to contribute more than *the mere shell* of herself that she has been.

That is NOT a negative thing.

She dated a creep. Who hasn't? Hell, I was married to one for 13 years. So who's the bigger dopey?

I personally am NOT putting her down. I am trying to BRING HER UP.

Last edited:
I think Rachel is doing quite fine kids. I'm sure there's more than enough leghumpers in her area who are more than happy to make her life good. :)

r

I didn't say you did.

But on this note, I agree with you mostly but do you think the appropriate time for criticism is when someone just broke up with someone they cared about?

You may be absolutely correct, but I think you're timing is off.

Others were just plain being mean. IMHO

You are taking this the wrong way. We aren't putting her down.

We want her to contribute more than *the mere shell* of herself that she has been.

That is NOT a negative thing.

She dated a creep. Who hasn't? Hell, I was married to one for 13 years. So who's the bigger dopey?

I personally am NOT putting her down. I am trying to BRING HER UP.

Wow your trying to get her when she's down.........meaning "im going to play the nice guy while shes hurting this way she'll like me and maybe ill get to tap that ass"........

Top Bottom