Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't use public restrooms on 10/12!

Freak Show

It could be a hoax but I'm not taking any chances. This one armed midget was dating an afghan woman who disappeared on 9/10. before she left, she warned him not to go on a plane on 9/11 and not to use public restrooms on 10/12. Word is afghans, posing as janitors will lace all toilet seats with HIV and anthrax combined. If you make it that far and decide to flush, rumor has it each toilet has a cherry bomb placed in it which will blow you to kingdom come. They were designed by afghan bomb expert Bartlahab Simpsonabod and are undetectable to the untrained eye. STAY AWAY FROM PUBLIC RESTROOMS ON 10/12!!!!!!!!!;)

:D

hell don't use the 5th floor bathroom in my office bulding in about 5 minutes. My buddy had a big montana from arbys and he's planting a bomb in the toilet which could fuck up the US water supply.

I wouldn't go in there for 40-45 minutes unless you're wearing one of those suits from the movie Outbreak.

Actually this thread makes as much sense as some
of the others that have been posted, warning
people of dangers.;)

Top Bottom