Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't hate but it is Nov. 1st and........

ksharp01

guess what? It is warm here....in the 80's today but by Friday morning we should dip into the chilly 40's. lol
:lmao:

Where do you live? Florida? So many state the weather but I never have a clue where at. My location is stated in my avi.

a blamy 8 c (46F) here today! Winter bites ! But hey turtlenecks are sexy and I am briging sexy back so........ ;-)

Ilk said:
Its freezing here......

But I like it!

I haven't traveled many places but would love to see London...you'll have to post us some pic some day.

Blueta2, I also wanted to go to Canada...I came close when I was in Michigan..I would love to travel the world one day.

KSHARP01 said:
I haven't traveled many places but would love to see London...you'll have to post us some pic some day.

Blueta2, I also wanted to go to Canada...I came close when I was in Michigan..I would love to travel the world one day.

I would love to go all over but flying makes me vomit....a lot ;-)
Well if you ever get up to Montreal, you let me know

blueta2 said:
I would love to go all over but flying makes me vomit....a lot ;-)
Well if you ever get up to Montreal, you let me know

I have only flown twice, once to Tampa Bay, Florida and once to Jamica...both times where unnerving to me also but to get away is worth it!! And if I am ever heading your way, you can bet your turtleneck I will be looking you up! For sure!

Top Bottom