Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domino's Rate The Chicken Box

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
How does this work?

Does the delivery guy hover while you eat it and take the box after you rate it?

Do you call Dominos back to come get the box when you're finished?

Do you mail the box back to them with your rating?

How the fuck is this suppose to work???

it's a marketing gimmick. i'm sure they only expect broke motherfuckers to send it back with a bad rating in an effort to get some sort of free domino's coupon.

i also love how in the commercial, they start off by pimping how great their chicken is, and then the guy says how he's not excited about it all.. well if the foods good you should expect a lot of positive feedback and be happy about it.

it's a marketing gimmick. i'm sure they only expect broke motherfuckers to send it back with a bad rating in an effort to get some sort of free domino's coupon.

i also love how in the commercial, they start off by pimping how great their chicken is, and then the guy says how he's not excited about it all.. well if the foods good you should expect a lot of positive feedback and be happy about it.
Well yuo cant please everyone and of course there's always the dbags that will complaint just for the hell of it....I wouldnt be thrilled either....

Top Bottom