Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domino..R.I.P........

chefbone

High End Bro
Platinum
My dog died this morning. He was staying at my Grandmothers house with my lil' broham. He was an awesome dog. He was like a 12 year old puppy. He was a great watch dog. This dog would jump at any sound he heard from the outside. Super loud fuggin' bark too. He was dumb as hell but he made up for it by his cuteness and protective purposes.
I knew he was sick and we were taking him to the vet today to get checked out. We were too fuggin' late. He passed sometime this morning around five or so.
I was cruched to see him lying in the back of my brohams truck wrapped up in a blanket. I couldn't contain myself. He just fuggin' layed there. Poor puppy. I'd call him Bubba sometimes but I have no idea why.

If you have a dog, do me a favor and pet it for me. Thanks.
:Chef: :tuc:

Sorry to hear that bro. MY cockerspanial died last month and my parents told me about it two days ago :confused:

That really sucks man.

chefbone said:
My dog died this morning. He was staying at my Grandmothers house with my lil' broham. He was an awesome dog. He was like a 12 year old puppy. He was a great watch dog. This dog would jump at any sound he heard from the outside. Super loud fuggin' bark too. He was dumb as hell but he made up for it by his cuteness and protective purposes.
I knew he was sick and we were taking him to the vet today to get checked out. We were too fuggin' late. He passed sometime this morning around five or so.
I was cruched to see him lying in the back of my brohams truck wrapped up in a blanket. I couldn't contain myself. He just fuggin' layed there. Poor puppy. I'd call him Bubba sometimes but I have no idea why.

If you have a dog, do me a favor and pet it for me. Thanks.
:Chef: :tuc:

Consider it done, bor. My sympathies for your loss.

Zig

sawastea said:
Sorry to hear that bro. MY cockerspanial died last month and my parents told me about it two days ago :confused:

That really sucks man.
Yeah....My parents did almost the same thing to my childhood dog. They did,however, tell me the next day after which he was cremated. At least I had a moment to see Domino before they disposed of him.
I loved that fuggin' dog. I feel like shit today.

I have a feeling that it's going to be a drinking day :Chef: :tuc:

I'm so sorry rob. I love my dog like he's my child. Sounds like he was never denied love from his dad, so you gave him a great 12 years.

Top Bottom