Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

domestication

You're going to lose this fight.

yeah, i know. all bs aside, I want to do right by her. but i think she's "nesting" and getting a little crazy. wants me home when she wants me home, etc

we had a big fight last night and I have to make it right since she's carrying my child but would like to keep my nuts in the process.

Just say this:

I know that the only reason you are being a crazy ass psycho bitch is because of the hormonal changes you are going through. I understand and I forgive you.

yeah, i know. all bs aside, I want to do right by her. but i think she's "nesting" and getting a little crazy. wants me home when she wants me home, etc

we had a big fight last night and I have to make it right since she's carrying my child but would like to keep my nuts in the process.

Your going to need to make some sacrifices. I refused to change anything about myself, and now I'm pushing 40, separated and I spend all my time with a 4 year old when I'm not working.

fuck, this is how it starts huh?

I'll skip the gym tonight and and do something nice, like put away my socks and get my own beer.

Fuck that you're a grown man

Better tell her it's call MANkind, not womankind.

Give that bitch a broom and tell her if she leaves the kitchen again without permission it better be to save your life

Top Bottom