Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing hard time for juice.....is this right?

Immortal Juicer

Anyone see this? Largest Single Domestic Seizure of AAS is U.S. History
It's about 3 months old but here ya go!!Press Release

TWO DEFENDANTS CHARGED IN THE

LARGEST SINGLE DOMESTIC SEIZURE OF

ANABOLIC STEROIDS IN UNITED STATES HISTORY

LORETTA E. LYNCH, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, DEMPSEY JONES, III, Associate Special Agent-in-Charge, Drug Enforcement Administration, New York, and JOSEPH R. WEBBER, Special Agent-in-Charge, United States Customs Service, New York, today announced the largest seizure of anabolic steroids in United States history. Two defendants, ARON KUPERMAN and ILYA TSOY, have been charged with conspiracy to import over 3.25 million steroid pills that were seized during a Customs examination of a container shipped from Modolva, through the Ukraine and Israel, to Port Elizabeth in New Jersey. The defendants were arrested during a monitored delivery of the container to Interstate Auto Sales in Staten Island, New York. The estimated street value of the steroids is between $4 and $5 million. The seizure and arrests were the culmination of a joint investigation that was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Administration and the United States Customs Service.

On January 8, 2001, DEA and Customs agents and inspectors searched a container purporting to contain furniture destined for the New Utrecht Home Center in Brooklyn, New York. Their examination revealed that, instead of furniture, it contained nine wooden crates. Seven of the nine crates were hollowed out and contained 140 cardboard boxes. Listed on the outside of the boxes were the types of steroids in Cyrillic, the Russian alphabet. Inside the 140 boxes were approximately 3.25 million pills of Methandrostenolone, a Schedule III controlled substance, as well as approximately 249 vials of Sustanon, also a Schedule III controlled substance. These Schedule III substances are commonly referred to as anabolic steroids, an illegal testosterone-based muscle builder that can cause various adverse side effects.(1)

After discovering the steroids, agents and inspectors removed and repackaged the container, crates and cardboard boxes so that they appeared unopened. After preparing the crates, they were made available for pick-up by a domestic shipping company. On Tuesday, January 9, 2001, the shipping company delivered the container with the crates to Interstate Auto Sales in Staten Island. Two individuals, ARON KUPERMAN and ILYA TSOY, were arrested after they were caught on videotape opening the crates and pulling out a number of the cardboard boxes that previously held the steroids. As alleged in the complaint, a subsequent search of KUPERMAN's apartment in Brooklyn resulted in the recovery of samples of both Methandrostenolone and Sustanon.

KUPERMAN and TSOY will be arraigned before Magistrate Judge Viktor A. Pohorelsky at the United States Courthouse in Brooklyn, New York, later today.

If convicted, KUPERMAN and TSOY face up to five years imprisonment.

I saw this post a few days ago. Is that right? The guy gets busted with 3.25 million Dbol and 250 Sus and he is looking at a whole 5 years! What the hell are we worried about with personal stashes. If he does 5 years for 3.25 million then for my 300 Dbol I'm looking at 4 whole hours in the big house if I get busted.

I gotta flush my stash before its too late!!!!!!:worried:

If he does 5 years for 3.25 million then for my 300 Dbol I'm looking at 4 whole hours in the big house if I get busted.
hahaha, aint that the truth but the way our legal system is so fucked up, you would prolley get 10 years. After all, you can beat the shit out of your wife and get a nite in the pokey, but if you kill the neighbors dog you goto prison.

Worse yet, they'll make you take "drug abuse" classes because you are an "addict"... geesh.

C

Zyglamail said:
hahaha, aint that the truth but the way our legal system is so fucked up, you would prolley get 10 years. After all, you can beat the shit out of your wife and get a nite in the pokey, but if you kill the neighbors dog you goto prison.

Sounds about right Zyg... ;)

C

Top Bottom