Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dogs and onions

crimson coal

Anyone ever heard of onions being lethal to dogs? I know that chocolate is bad for them but was curious about onions. If a dog eats a little piece of onion will it kill him? Or are we talkin if a dog gets into an onion and eats the whole damn thing will it kill him? I have 2 little dogs and need to know how carefull to be when eating food with onions.

Dude ive had over 30 dogs in my lifetime and I aint never seen no dog die over a fucking onion. Bullets, dog fights, road graters, cars, drowning in a pond yes. But not fucking onions. In fact, unless its mixed in with hamburger or something your dog wouldnt eat it in most cases anyway. Dont worry about it. My great dane ate a 2 gallon pail of chocolate ice cream and didnt even get sick. He's a separate story though. Since you like little dogs why dont I stick this little bastard my wife brought home thats shitting all over the fucking house in a priority box and mail him to you? I cant keep him because my dane is an asshole and will kill any male dog on the premise. She didnt know that. Maybe ill try your theory out and feed him onions for a week. No, I wouldnt really do that. Seriously dude, dont worry about it. And furthermore how often are you dropping onions on the floor anyways? Not very often here. Your little dogs will have a greater chance of being killed by having some fat ass sit on them. No joke, seen that one to. Later dude!

Shouldn't be a prob. I use to feed my dog stuff that i had for dinner. He loved the stuff and never was sick.

Onions cause an anemic reaction, so unless your dog eats a ton of onions (and this includes powder, etc.) for its size or eats them consistently over a long period, it will probably be okay. As a general rule, though, they should be avoided.

Top Bottom