Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dog Fighting

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Anyone here have any personal experience with it?

I went to a dog fight once, and let me say, that is one of the most brutal things I have ever seen. If anything in this world is pure evil, I'd say dog fighting is.

Why worry about killind Sadam, when we still have people raising dogs to fight.

Did you know that breeders will often take strays or neighborhood dogs and use them as bait to train their dogs to kill?

If your dog loses, it is often times dead or critically wounded. But if it isn't dog owners are notorious for toturing their dogs that lose and killing them.

I wonder if there are any dog fighting forums such as this one where people can talk about how to train them and stuff.. I'd love to infiltrate the community and then call the cops on those fucks.

Dog Fighting (post #1)

It's huge in the underground! Right now the Jail time and fines do note put a dent in it! $50,000 to 250,000 purses are not uncommon! As bad as it is Underground human death fights are more barbaric in my mind! But both are very brutal! Definatly not for Andro Users!

wow.. i didnt know they take your dog for that didnt think about it too now thats messed up

One reason I cannot leave my dogs unattended or not locked up! My dogs would be snatched in a second! Many of the dogs that get lost end up bait or a used in dog fights in certain places!

human death fights??? holy shit I didn't think that really happened.

human death fights??? holy shit I didn't think that really happened.

You name it, it goes on in the underground or black market! Money Talks!

ANYONE WHO PURPOSELY PUTS THEIR DOG IN A FIGHT, OR PARTAKES IN DOG FIGHTING IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, SHOULD BE SHOT. ITS QUITE SIMPLE.

MY SON (A ROTTWEILER) STAYS IN MY HOUSE. WE ALSO HAVE A PIT BULL AND ANOTHER ROTTWEILER THAT BELONG TO MY OLDEST, WORTHLESS BROTHER. WE ARE CARING FOR THEM WHILE HE IS AWAY. ANYWAY, ALL THREE ARE MALE. MY DOG HAS BEEN HERE THE LONGEST. THE OTHER TWO WERE BROUGHT UP TOGETHER SO NATURALLY, THINGS GET TERRITORIAL BETWEEN MY SON AND THE OTHER TWO LOSERS.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, THEY LIVE SEPERATED BUT SOMETIMES MANAGE TO GET TOGETHER. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BREAK THEM UP. USUALLY, ITS MY DOG TAKING ON THE OTHER TWO. ITS PRETTY FUCKING BRUTAL BUT THE DOGS DONT KNOW ANY BETTER. THEY ARE JUST DOING WHAT THEIR INSTINCT TELLS THEM TO DO. WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT PURPOSELY, IT MAKES ME ANGRY. THEY SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE KNEES AND HANGED TILL THEY DIE.

DOG FIGHTING PENALTIES ARE NOWHERE NEAR AS HARSH AS THEY NEED TO BE.

KAYNE

My two bitches (one is chow, the other half chow half pit) fight all the time. One bitch tore the others leg up, and blood was splattered over a distance of 30' on the house and covered the back door. Now one stays in front of the house and one behind the house as they both know one or the other will get it. Once in a while though I throw some leftovers on the back porch and watch the fur fly! I try to break them up and scold them when they growl at each other, but they simply will not break up. I literally have to get the cattle prod out and shock them. They no longer require shocking, they just see it and run off. Unless there really going at it. One time my great dane attacked the neighbors german shepard and had him by the throat on the ground and I ran and got the prod. I stuck it in my danes side and (hey, I had no choice here) and shocked him. Unlike my other two bitches, this fucker turned and growled at me and just stood there. He is a big baby, but when he gets around male dogs he turns into a total monster. It is not cool at all, I have to keep him pinned up all the time.

:devil:
I do not see anything wrong in dog fighting providing it is done in a professional level. If you think it is cruel, you have seen a low level match with people who have no idea what they are doing. I know this is not the popular opinion but it is a cold hard fact that the dogs are not forced to do this and will do so willing showing gameness in it's bloodline. I will go on record stating that only an asshole would match a mutt or other breed against a non-sporting breed.

Wow...it's just sad to me. I realize that there is a lot of instinct going on there, but it has been so heavily reinforced that it becomes ingrained into their personality. Then the whole breed (like the pit bull) gets a bad rap.

Bigsatan13, not to play "devils advocate," but what do you consider a "professional level." What most of us have probably seen about dog fighting is what the news shows us. You know the senario--big dirt back yard with lots of trash, dirty cages with half dead, underfed dogs lying in them...that can leave a bad taste in the mouths of the popular opinion.

The main concern for most of us is the welfare of the dogs. Even in the UFC, the participants recieve ample medical attention when necessary!

...curious

Top Bottom