Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doesnt matter how she gets pregnant... just matters who the father is! BULLSHIT!!!

M

madbomber31

i was listening to tom lycus the other night and the bag of shit was talking about a playboy article... in it was stuff about boris becker knocking up a waitress... boris claims they had oral only...

well, in the U.S. and Englands courts it has been ruled that it does NOT matter HOW she got pregnant, just matters who the daddy is....

so if you have oral and she spits it in a cup and decides to splatter it on her snatch or if you leave a dirty rubber with some crazy bitch and she wants to trap your ass into something, she has that right?!?!?!?! what????

if a girl blows me she can impregnate herself and i have to support the kid??? how can this be? shit is not right!!!

I could not agree more!.....but I have yet to hear of a girl who got pregnant in this fashion.

Personally, if a female becomes pregnant and she tells the guy(s) she was with the dealio and they want nothing to do with the baby, I believe if she decides to have and keep the baby - she should NOT BE entitled to A DIME! PERIOD!

A female has the gift of bearing children, hence she must accept responsibility for her behaviour. Yes, I know that the only safe sex is NO SEX.....let the guy pay for half the expenses if she keeps baby and gives it up (she shouldn't get stuck paying the bills just because she does not want an abortion) or half the expenses for abortion (maybe a bit more than 1/2....I'm not sure how I feel about this). Regardless of the fact that it takes two to make a baby - SHE WILL BE THE ONE TO GET PREGNANT.....simple biology.

If I had sons I would advise them to make DAMNED sure what piece of tail they chase, lest they be bound forever to a psychobitch because they couldn't keep their things in thier pants.....another thing to consider: whether ready for fatherhood or not - is a good lay a good enough reason to have a psychobitch mother your child, son?!

..just my .02

FYI- i believe they said this cost becker 3 million dollars.
and she did not deny they only had oral sex which is what he said happened... in the end, she made off pretty damn good...

of course, they speculated that the KGB put her up to this, so who knows how much of what is true.

i'd arrange some sort of *accident*....sorry, homie don't play that.. :kaioken:

seriously, if he boned her why wouldnt he live up to that? he has to pay one way or another and having his dick sucked or fucking her have no affect on the case. its his kid, he knows it, she knows it... and the tests proved it.

by the way, innocent till proven guilty... THE JUICE IS LOOSE

Top Bottom