x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Does your girlfriend/boyfriend say "I love you" to their friends of the opposite gender?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Does your girlfriend/boyfriend say "I love you" to their friends of the opposite gender? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: My girlfriend I've been with for 8 months has this other guy friend who she has sworn to tell me they're life long friends. She's always touchy with him and the other night going through her messages I came across she says goodnight the same way to him as if it were to me, by adding 'I love you' on the end. She try's telling me that it's just a friendly thing but it pisses me off how she's so touchy with this guy and now I find out this shit is happening. I mean, if it were the other wha around

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does your girlfriend/boyfriend say "I love you" to their friends of the opposite gender?

My girlfriend I've been with for 8 months has this other guy friend who she has sworn to tell me they're life long friends. She's always touchy with him and the other night going through her messages I came across she says goodnight the same way to him as if it were to me, by adding 'I love you' on the end. She try's telling me that it's just a friendly thing but it pisses me off how she's so touchy with this guy and now I find out this shit is happening. I mean, if it were the other wha around she'd probably break up with me. I'm clueless on what to do

Amateur Bodybuilder InvertedThroatFuck's Avatar
    The land between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers

Re: Does your girlfriend/boyfriend say "I love you" to their friends of the opposite gender?

She's cheating on you

Re: Does your girlfriend/boyfriend say "I love you" to their friends of the opposite gender?

Do you have a small penis?

This reminds me of the time I smoked some crack with Peter Murphy after a Bauhaus show in Atlanta.

And now for some Taylor Swift

Did you know cats have a barbed penis?

I used to eat opossum stew until I realized they had forked penises.

Quote Quote posted by synthazeus View Post
    My girlfriend I've been with for 8 months has this other guy friend who she has sworn to tell me they're life long friends. She's always touchy with him and the other night going through her messages I came across she says goodnight the same way to him as if it were to me, by adding 'I love you' on the end. She try's telling me that it's just a friendly thing but it pisses me off how she's so touchy with this guy and now I find out this shit is happening. I mean, if it were the other wha around she'd probably break up with me. I'm clueless on what to do
    Typically women have a few guys on the go. Its a biological attribute that gaurantees reproduction. Recent studies show that women now admit cheating at an equal to or greater rate than men. If you are serious about her you should sit with her and tell her you know and that you realise its not het fault, but rather a biologically programmed behaviour. Discuss life goals and marriage and potential wealth building strategies you can BOTH be involved in. It is important to let her know that you dont approve but accept her biological flaws and that you love the honest part of her. If you can find the other guys number and invite him around and befriend him. Have you ever been in a MMF ?

Muscle Pimp

Quote Quote posted by InvertedThroatFuck View Post
    And now for some Taylor Swift

You gave yourself away with this

And boaty mcboatface

LOL

No really just this

Did you just call me a Boaty McBoatface?