Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does taurine help with cramps

starting to cramp up and i have a tennis match at 9 am tommorrow. Can you take it on empty stomach. Cant get an answer at other areas.

the combo of taurine and potassium banished the intense "clen cramps" i was suffering from.........never used it for anything else.

I know a chef that uses it at 4-6 gms a day when he does clen and 2-4 gms a day when on a really hard cutting and cardio phase of a supplementaion program. Yes, it helps...

If you are an athlete that does edurance work, check out Hammer Nutritions Endurolytes, a proper mix of electrolytes that doest fuck with your sodium/potassium/magnesium balance the way supplementing those 'lytes by themselves has the tendency to do...

The obvious is that you need to hydrate like nuts, but NOT over hydrate for the event: 500-750ml of water/hour is the MAX you should be doing durring a match unless its fuckoff hot out and you are sweating like a freak.

Here is the guide: weigh yourself neckid before training/a match then again after. Keep a very close eye on the total WEIGHT of the water/recover drink you quaff durring the event/training. You should end the event/training at THE SAME WEIGHT YOU STARTED AT. Easy peasy. You weigh more at the end? you are hyper hydrating and thats bad as it will actually make you less efficient. You weigh less? same shmame. You weigh a lot less? you are a knucklehead that needs to drink some water.

hope that helps.

C. Smoove.

thanks for the answers. I did take 1 taurine, 3 times and also took vitamin c . I even drank some pickle juice before bed and guzzled water down a few times. It was about 90 and everyone else was tired and i wasn't.

Top Bottom