Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does this story turn you on?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
I am jonesing for this girl I know, so I wrote a story of what I think our sex would be like. Enjoy:

I want to run my hands over your smooth, silky skin, and kiss you all over slowly; your lips, your face, neck, shoulders, wrists, stomach, thighs, down your legs and behind your knees, licking a trail down to your toes, sucking on them, and working my way back up while you lie on your stomach and I kiss and suck on your gorgeous ass, up the small of your back, flipping you over and running my tongue in circles around your massive breasts, making my way down to your sweet, hot, wet pussy. Your legs quivering with anticipation, I jet my tongue in and out of you, sucking on your ripe clit like it is a life source, while Sliding my fingers gently in and out of you, tickling you from the inside until you are gasping and short of breath from the immense pleasure. You can't stand much more, legs shaking, honey dripping from your precious hive, soon begging for a hot injection to fill the void, taking your sexual bliss to an undiscovered plane. "Fuck me, fill me with your huge cock" you pant underneath shallow breaths. As I part your quivering lips, your love juices running down my cock, dripping onto damp bed sheets beneath you, I enter you fully; your eyes say it all, locked onto mine, before slipping away under long lashes, the sensations of my slow rhythmic pumping too much to keep them open. I love the sound of my member splashing in and out of you, coupled by your gasping breath in my ear as I kiss your flushed neck, gently kneading handfulls of silky hair, and I kiss your face, licking and sucking your full lips while I bury myself inside of your hot, dripping mushy goodness. You can feel the energy flooding your entire body with each steady thrust; getting faster, building until everything is suspended for a moment.... I'm holding onto you tightly now, exuberantly awaiting your powerful release. With a heavy gasp, your womanhood clenching my throbbing cock, until you scream and I feel the rush of your warm juices enveloping me; your nails digging into my back, I feel no pain as I explode inside of you, our juices crashing together like the waves of two oceans colliding. Panting heavily, we fall into each other's arms, sealing the moment with a kiss so deep we both fall asleep, leaving our spent bodies to recover for the night.

You seriously need to get laid and stop wasting your energy. :)

tripleblonde said:
do you know lori foster?

Who?

Biteme, I am going crazy from exam studying. My mind needed a diversion.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Who?

Biteme, I am going crazy from exam studying. My mind needed a diversion.

she writes novels similar to what you posted
she is a god to romance novel readers everywhere..... :)

tripleblonde said:
she writes novels similar to what you posted
she is a god to romance novel readers everywhere..... :)

Wow, well I am flattered, it's my first. Maybe there is a career in this stuff for me....hmm. :rolleyes: :)

now for the non-fiction version....

I enter you fully... once. twice. a third time. We lay spent; no, I lay spent, waiting for the 1am edition of Sportscenter

chaos mage said:
now for the non-fiction version....

I enter you fully... once. twice. a third time. We lay spent; no, I lay spent, waiting for the 1am edition of Sportscenter

And don't forget.....I'm Rick James, bitch!

Top Bottom