Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Rogaine work for a receding hairline?

Lumberg

Went to the store to pick up some Rogaine for a receding hairline but I noticed the box said it is only for balding at the back of the head. I am pretty sure it should work anywhere because when it came out one of the side effects was hair growth on the ears. It turned out people were applying it then going to bed. It would rub off on the pillow and then get on their ears.

Anyways has anyone tried it in the front?

JC

since minoxidil doesn't seem to work for the frontal hairline (at least on most)....i got a minoxidil/azelaic acid mixture so i can use it on the front and back of my head. AAcid is proven to help with overall hair growth. so i figure at least with that in there, i'm not wasting the minoxidil on my front. but if minoxidil does work on the front......then i got two substances in one that are helping. following me? lol. :D i'd try the mix. its available at minoxidil.com and i got a guy who carries everything here domestic that has to do with the hair.

sremack said:
bump for minoxidil.com ! It's the only site to go to to find quality MPB products.

bump for minoxidil.com for being nazi's and requiring a script for fucking hair cream! bitch bastards!

onemind said:
NO ITS NOt

yeah, but i have heard some guys state they got hair regrowth with minox on the front hairline. not many at all, but i have heard of it. unless they were lying........that is possible..........:D

WARBIRDWS6 said:

bump for minoxidil.com for being nazi's and requiring a script for fucking hair cream! bitch bastards!

The website SAYS you need a script but try to order and see what happens :)

JC

well me and a thousand other guys get the email about fax or email them a script for the stuff like spiro cream. you can buy some of the stuff, just not all. i haven't heard of them changing that rule.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
well me and a thousand other guys get the email about fax or email them a script for the stuff like spiro cream. you can buy some of the stuff, just not all. i haven't heard of them changing that rule.

Oh OK. I was talking about the Minoxidil + anti androgen cream.

JC

joncrane said:

Oh OK. I was talking about the Minoxidil + anti androgen cream.

JC

what anti androgen they got in there? i recall seeing it, but forgot what the substance was. but yeah, those MFer's need to make the spiro available to the public like before, with a online consultation. couple places i know that i trust have spiro cream now though, but i always like to use the top of the line stuff if possible. except winny, IP will do for that. lol. :D

Top Bottom