x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Does Rogaine work for a receding hairline?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Does Rogaine work for a receding hairline? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Went to the store to pick up some Rogaine for a receding hairline but I noticed the box said it is only for balding at the back of the head. I am pretty sure it should work anywhere because when it came out one of the side effects was hair growth on the ears. It turned out people were applying it then going to bed. It would rub off on the pillow and then get on their ears. Anyways has anyone tried it in the front? JC

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Olympian
    I get my minoxidil at costco 4x2ml bottles for $19.95. I've been making my own spiro cream, and sometimes just add spiro tabs to my mixoxidol, but it's messy and stinky and I'm thinking about switching to one of the new anti-androgen like crinagen that contain azelaic acid, b6 and zinc. Anyone ever tried this stuff?

The anti-androgen is azelaic acid. The product is called XANDROX.

JC

WARBIRDWS6
    Originally posted by joncrane
    The anti-androgen is azelaic acid. The product is called XANDROX.

JC
    yeah, same shit i talked about above that i got. cheaper than minoxidil.com too. just don't have a fancy name.

Originally posted by WARBIRDWS6

yeah, same shit i talked about above that i got. cheaper than minoxidil.com too. just don't have a fancy name.
    is your guy a local? does he have a website or anything? how much does he charge?

JC

WARBIRDWS6
    Originally posted by joncrane

is your guy a local? does he have a website or anything? how much does he charge?

JC
    60ml of 5% minox/5% Acid is like 18$. and the nizoral 2% shampoo is $17 for 120ml. he got spiro 5% just now available today. i think those prices beat minoxidil.com???? maybe! haven't bargain shopped since they want a script for half the stuff i want. i will PM you the site.......not sure it its legal to post here since there is the big bad spiro cream listed there now!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Email [email protected] he has all the goods!

WARBIRDWS6
    Originally posted by gearedup50
    Email [email protected] he has all the goods!
    haha. well never mind my discretion. that is the guy i mentioned above. oh well.

Re: Does Rogaine work for a receding hairline?

Rogaine does work sometimes, but you have to use it forever. It will grow hair back, but if you quit using it, whatever grew back will fall out again. I recommend to read myhairway book about hair regrowth. I started using myhairway method in november, 2009. After around two months, I saw a big improvement.

Good tips. I have being using "myhairway" method with great results After about three months, I began seeing thickening and coarsening of the thinning hair on my vertex. Slowly but surely the crown recovered fairly well

I just got my copy of M.Gardson's method yesterday _ I'll start probably this week. Bye!