Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Rogaine work for a receding hairline?

I get my minoxidil at costco 4x2ml bottles for $19.95. I've been making my own spiro cream, and sometimes just add spiro tabs to my mixoxidol, but it's messy and stinky and I'm thinking about switching to one of the new anti-androgen like crinagen that contain azelaic acid, b6 and zinc. Anyone ever tried this stuff?

joncrane said:
The anti-androgen is azelaic acid. The product is called XANDROX.

JC

yeah, same shit i talked about above that i got. cheaper than minoxidil.com too. just don't have a fancy name. :D

WARBIRDWS6 said:

yeah, same shit i talked about above that i got. cheaper than minoxidil.com too. just don't have a fancy name. :D

is your guy a local? does he have a website or anything? how much does he charge?

JC

joncrane said:

is your guy a local? does he have a website or anything? how much does he charge?

JC

60ml of 5% minox/5% Acid is like 18$. and the nizoral 2% shampoo is $17 for 120ml. he got spiro 5% just now available today. i think those prices beat minoxidil.com???? maybe! haven't bargain shopped since they want a script for half the stuff i want. i will PM you the site.......not sure it its legal to post here since there is the big bad spiro cream listed there now! :D

gearedup50 said:
Email nizoralman@hot he has all the goods!

haha. well never mind my discretion. that is the guy i mentioned above. oh well. :D

Rogaine does work sometimes, but you have to use it forever. It will grow hair back, but if you quit using it, whatever grew back will fall out again. I recommend to read myhairway book about hair regrowth. I started using myhairway method in november, 2009. After around two months, I saw a big improvement.

Good tips. I have being using "myhairway" method with great results After about three months, I began seeing thickening and coarsening of the thinning hair on my vertex. Slowly but surely the crown recovered fairly well

Top Bottom