Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does having low test make you eat salami?

What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap? I guess it's all that pumpin'. Pump and dump.

You really jarred something loose there tiger...

What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap? I guess it's all that pumpin'. Pump and dump.
you might be gay and not know it on a conscious level. Whilst having sex your mental pathways are confused. It stimulates your anal dialation response on a reptile brain level which cause the involuntary anal contraction...similar to when a female has an anal orgasm...you are female right?

Last edited:
you might be gay and not know it on a conscious level. Whilst having sex your mental pathways are confused. It stimulates your anal dialation response on a reptile brain level which cause the involuntary anal contraction...similar to when a female has an anal orgasm...you are female right?

Any scientific sources you could provide to back your paragraph up? Just curious because I've been told that I myself am in fact a reptile.. who knew? Curious because I feel no such stimulation whilst having sex only the urge to stimulate to stimulate yours

Any scientific sources you could provide to back your paragraph up? Just curious because I've been told that I myself am in fact a reptile.. who knew? Curious because I feel no such stimulation whilst having sex only the urge to stimulate to stimulate yours

He's a fat kid sitting in his mom's basement

Is that how you imagine me when you're doing your homo low test masturbation chicken dance in the back of your modified pedo van?

wtf does that even mean? :FRlol:

everyone here (including you) knows what i look like...butt, my test is fine (you can stop worrying about me), i don't dance and i don't even like my own kids, let alone anyone else's. oh and, i drive a pickup truck, i drink cheap beer and i chew snuff.

wtf does that even mean? :FRlol:

everyone here (including you) knows what i look like...butt, my test is fine (you can stop worrying about me), i don't dance and i don't even like my own kids, let alone anyone else's. oh and, i drive a pickup truck, i drink cheap beer and i chew snuff.

Such a useless human being

Top Bottom